Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nations leading cannabis
companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of
the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our
people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong
foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team
abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the
Were grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann Inc.
operates fourteen dispensaries and four production facilities
across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts,
Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the
Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our
company, please visit pharmacann.com.
Dispensary Inventory Specialist reports to the
Dispensary Inventory Manager at the dispensary and is responsible
for adhering to all policy and procedures, compliance, inventory,
receiving orders and all other operational objectives of the
Duties And Responsibilities Or (Essential
- Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day
operations run smoothly.
- Execute and follow up on operational standards and policies and
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security policies within
- Prepare and package orders for customers.
- Maintain a clean and organized processing room.
- Receive, count, and document inventory deliveries.
- Inform Dispensary Inventory Manager of upcoming inventory
- Completes required data entry (logging transactions, transfers,
and daily intake/outgoing product) using Excel and state electronic
record keeping systems.
- Adhere to distribution guidelines.
- Unpack/sort/label merchandise as directed.
- Maintain facility cleanliness.
- Merchandising and restocking.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees,
customers, industry, and community.
- Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of PharmaCann and full
support of our purpose, goal, and key objectives.
- This role may be required to assist with other duties as
assigned as well as in other functions of the operation including
but not limited to: call center, sales consulting, outreach,
security and visual merchandising
- Minimum 21 years of age
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years retail experience
- Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and
- Strong attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot
- Must have computer-based skills
- Intermediate-level math skills
- Excellent Time Management
- Sense of Urgency
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Must be able to accommodate flexible scheduling expectations
including weekend, evening and holiday schedules.
This job operates in a professional store environment.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, and photocopiers. This position requires
weekends, nights, overtime as needed, holidays and open work
May require minimal travel. May be required to work outdoors and/or
during inclement weather
While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is
frequently required to stand for long periods of time, walk
constantly, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be
required to lift up to 50 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.
We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement
experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate
with experience. Benefits are available.