Administrative Assistant / Team Administrative Support
Company: INTERLINK COE Networks & Programs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
INTERLINK COE Networks & Programs was founded in
1995 and is headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon. INTERLINK is well
known in the outcome-based managed care industry for encouraging
access to the nation's finest hospitals for solid organ and bone
marrow transplants. INTERLINK is celebrating its 26th year of
operation, so this is a great time to join an established
This is a full-time position working with the
CancerCARE or TransplantCARE Program based from the Hillsboro,
Oregon INTERLINK office. INTERLINK is seeking one or more
Administrative Assistants. Both the CancerCARE and TransplantCARE
programs are nationally recognized programs and require specially
drafted benefit language and include INTERLINK's COE (Center of
Excellence) network options. This position will be working directly
with department leaders and their staff.
This is a great job for an innovative, ambitious individual wishing
to fully develop their administrative skills and work with
professionals. INTERLINK is poising for growth and recruited some
very talented executives to build high-functioning teams to realize
With newly forming teams and expanding functions, this is a great
time to join INTERLINK.
- Accept accountability for completing re-occurring or process
related administrative projects.
- Integrate with various teams, document the meeting and complete
the administrative functions that come from that meeting.
- Learn several internal computer systems for data input and
- Work closely with the INTERLINK Operations Team (super persons
to work with) to automate any and all processes for faster and more
- Teach others about newly defined processes and the benefits of
the new process.
- Disseminate information to internal and external sources as
- Both programs will have conference obligations in the fall and
this position arranges conference access and supports the teams as
these are executed.
- Responsible for coordinating electronic mailings, so computer
skills are a must.
Supervision Received And Exercised
- Phones-cover phones for receptionist during breaks, lunch
etc.(not that big of a burden since we mostly automated this
- Assist staff with faxing, filing, mailing and copying as
- Maintain integrity of company image, philosophy, and methods in
- Timely submission of all administrative tasks
Job Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills And
- Works under the direct supervision of a department leader.
Education And Experience
- Excellent- positive-relationship building skills
- Attention to detail a must.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong to excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, and
the ability to learn other programs quickly.
- Healthcare knowledge is a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team
- Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks
- Must be self motivated and energetic
- Proven ability to pay close attention to details.
- High school diploma or Community College degree.
Health benefits package, 401K plan and paid
personal time off.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. For more information
about INTERLINK Health Services, please visit: .
Keywords: INTERLINK COE Networks & Programs, Hillsboro , Administrative Assistant / Team Administrative Support, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!