Safety Shower/Eyewash Team Lead
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Posted on: April 1, 2021
The Safety Shower/Eyewash test team lead is responsible for the
planning and completion of all of the chemical safety
shower/eyewash preventative maintenance inspections on our client
site. The team lead is tasked with training all new members of the
team and ensuring all existing members are competent and safe in
their job performance. The lead acts as a single point of contact
for both the site client and JLL site management, as well as to
their team members. Other duties include assisting with the
building maintenance activities as required.
This position requires the employee to be on-call for after-hours
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections on safety shower
and eyewash systems.
- Ensure all PM compliance as directed by client and
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances,
Codes, or Laws.
- Comply with all safety procedures.
- Comply with all policies for the safe storage, usage, and
disposal of hazardous materials.
- Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational
process training programs
- General Interior Maintenance: hang pictures, install keyboard
trays, repair office furniture systems, etc.
- Special Tasks: painting, locksmith work, tenant services
requests, etc., and general maintenance.
- Maintain lighting system bulbs and ballasts.
- Assist operations team in maintenance and repair of building
- Move office furniture, machinery, equipment, and other
materials, as requested
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence
efforts; report on as-found conditions.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety of work areas.
- Recognize danger and safety hazards; propose methods to
--Education And Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Completion of an applicable technical training program,
- Minimum of one year of applicable working experience in general
building repair and maintenance, and basic plumbing and
--CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Possess and maintain a valid state driver's license.
--Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Excellent communication skills in English - both oral and
- Ability to comply with both Jones Lang LaSalle and
client-directed Policies & Procedures.
--Physical Work Abilities And Requirements
This position requires frequent walking, climbing, bending,
kneeling, lifting, stooping, and working/extending overhead,
- Lifting a minimum of 80 lbs.
- Using ladders up to 30 ft and working from heights. Climbing a
ladder with a 300-lb weight limit while carrying a tool bag
weighing approximately 20 lbs. JLL Privacy Notice Jones Lang
LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a
leading global provider of real estate and investment management
services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal
information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal
information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing
in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep
your personal information secure with appropriate level of security
and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal
reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For additional
details please see our career site pages for each country. For
employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may email us at
Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL. Posted 30+ Days
Ago Full time REQ115035 About Us JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading
professional services firm that specializes in real estate and
investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a
better world by using the most advanced technology to create
rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate
solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a
Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.6 billion,
operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than
91,000 as of December 31, 2020. JLL is the brand name, and a
registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For
further information, visit jll.com .
Keywords: Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Hillsboro , Safety Shower/Eyewash Team Lead, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!