Chemical Operator/ Material Handler
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Now hiring for Chemical Operators/ Material Handlers in
Hillsboro! This is a long term opportunity with pay starting
between $19-$20/hr depending on experience. Description:
- Ability to accurately weigh and mix chemicals using digital
scales, pumps, filtration systems and manual valves, interfacing
with process control software (FAS).
- Perform chemical process operations in conjunction with a (FAS)
including inputting data into FAS and using to monitor process and
- Preparation, filtration, and sampling of photoresist /
chemicals following recipes and engineering requirements using the
FAS as well as written process orders and verbal instruction.
- Complete all necessary paperwork / electronic input,
documenting all work completed and in process.
- Inventory management, assisting in monthly cycle counts,
ordering of needed materials and proper storage of hazardous and
- Operation of both manual and automatic bottle fillers in a
clean room environment.
- Hazardous waste management including handling, labeling,
disposal, preparation for shipping, and record keeping.
- Packaging, labeling and documentation of finished product.
- This includes the use of computerized label printing machine,
box lifter and fork truck.
- Operation of bottle washing-sterilization system.
- Certified operators will provide assistance in the training of
- Make suggestions to management for improving this position or
improving work processes.
- Work safely by observing safety rules, policies and
- Identify unsafe conditionsAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- You have a strong work ethic, be safety conscious, display
attention to detail, be adaptable, have good communication skills
and be able to work in a team-based environment
- You have 6+ years' experience in chemical handling, weighing
- Experience with operational instructions and material safety
data sheet (MSDS) required.
- Hands-on experience with chemical machinery and PPE.
- Familiarity with process control software (FAS) and application
software (Excel and Word) is desirable.To apply, call 503.403.1976
or email firstname.lastname@example.org About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Hillsboro , Chemical Operator/ Material Handler, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!