Windows 10 Migration Tech
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Requisition Number: 78455 Insight is looking for experienced
Windows 10 Deployment Technicians with experience working in a
large enterprise or healthcare environment. You will be supporting
an initiative to upgrade a number of devices from Windows 7 to
Windows 10. The deployment focuses around large scale device
refreshes and replacements within several hospitals and outpatient
facilities around the Medford Oregon area. Day and Evening Shifts
Available Technical Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience in a Field Service/Deployment Tech
position or similar role
- Experience configuring and deploying devices with Windows 7,
ideally Windows 10
- Hands on experience within a large scale device
replacement/refresh project (10,000+ devices)
- Knowledge of basic hardware/software troubleshooting
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 7/10 OS, know how to build
and set up a PC, and experience with imaging and reimaging
- Experience backing up images and creating systems file backups.
Minimum Personal Qualifications:
- Ability to provide outstanding "white-glove" customer service
in a fast-pace healthcare environment.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to work paid overtime hours
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to lift 25+ pounds.
- Reliable transportation. Responsibilities:
- As a team, support 30,000+ devices
- Install, maintain, and upgrade workstations, desktops, laptops
to Windows 10.
- Respond to and resolve workstation, application, and any
hardware related issues for Windows 10
- Diagnose and support hardware failures, operating system
application issues and network connectivity.
- Update inventory records in our client's proprietary asset
- Provide outstanding customer service and display utmost
professionalism to everyone within the healthcare system. Bonus
- Knowledge or experience in a SCCM environment
- Experience imaging Windows 10 computers as a part of a rollout
or project The position described above provides a summary of some
the job duties required and what it would be like to work at
Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work
environment for this position, click here .Today, every business is
a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers
organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology
Solutions--- and services to maximize the business value of IT. As
a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation,
cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply
chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients
successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow.
From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our
11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their
operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent
Technology Solutions--- for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN
Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco
Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions
Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for
Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in
Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for
Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best
Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and
Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance * Proforma to
include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018Today's talent
leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight:
jobs.insight.com .Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or
any other characteristic protected by law.Posting Notes: Medford --
Oregon (US-OR) -- United States (US) -- None -- None -- US - Lake
Oswego, OR; US - Portland, OR --Nearest Major Market: Portland
Oregon Job Segment: Developer, Cisco, Supply, Database, Cloud,
Technology, Operations - provided by Dice
Keywords: Insight, Hillsboro , Windows 10 Migration Tech, Other , Astoria, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!