PTD Waste System Engineer
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Job DescriptionIn this position, you will be responsible for the
research, development, and transfer of wastewater and air abatement
systems for Intel's 300mm semiconductor factory network. You will
also be responsible for the operations and maintenance of the
wastewater treatment systems for Intel's development factory in
Hillsboro Oregon.Duties likely to include the following
- Lead design reviews for wastewater treatment systems.
- Develop standard design packages for process systems.
- Provide technical and troubleshooting support for all processes
- Track process and equipment performance and reliability to
identify opportunities for improvement.
- Update operating procedures and documentation to ensure proper
- Manage process improvements and participate in reviewing
capital projects and equipment recommendations.
- Lead or participate in process upset, incident and accident
reviews as appropriate.
- Make recommendations for and lead operator training improvement
efforts as appropriate.
- Train operators on modifications to: operating procedures,
processes and process safety improvements.The ideal candidate must
posses the following behavioral skills:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Work on diverse tasksQualificationsYou must possess the below
minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this
position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a
combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant
previous job and/or internship experiences.This is an entry level
position and compensation will be given accordingly.Minimum
- Candidate must poses a Bachelor's or Master's degree in
Chemical/Mechanical/Environmental Engineering or equivalent field
- Minimum experience of 6 months working with process
- Minimum of 6 months of experience with waste treatment and/or
process systems would be an added advantageInside this Business
GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to
make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -
from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through
yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and
world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the
Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network
of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test
facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to
bring smart, connected devices to every person on EarthPosting
StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious
creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and
veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or
Keywords: Intel, Hillsboro , PTD Waste System Engineer, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!