Onto Innovation is a leader in process control, combining global
scale with an expanded portfolio of leading-edge technologies that
include: 3D metrology spanning the chip from nanometer-scale
transistors to micron-level die-interconnects; macro defect
inspection of wafers and packages; metal interconnect composition;
factory analytics; and lithography for advanced semiconductor
packaging. Our breadth of offerings across the entire semiconductor
value chain helps our customers solve their most difficult yield,
device performance, quality, and reliability issues. Onto
Innovation strives to optimize customers’ critical path of progress
by making them smarter, faster and more efficient.
The Worldwide Account Director will report directly to the
Country Manager . The position will be based in Hillsboro
· Creates detailed strategies (including objectives and action
plans) for specific sales opportunities and overall account to
deliver our value message and increase Onto Innovation revenues
while maintaining corporate margin objectives.
· Generates detailed sales call reports. Creates detailed action
lists and follows up on open issues until complete.
· Works with factory personnel to quickly resolve issues and
provide feedback to customer.
· Develops and manages the Onto Innovation to customer total
relationship, including executive interaction, technical
interaction, marketing interaction, service interaction.
· Arranges technical presentations at customer locations and
supports customer visits to Onto Innovation.
· Ensures quotes are generated as needed, and entered into Onto
Innovation revenue plan as applicable.
· Handles service and sales related customer relation problems
and maintains customer confidence.
· Monitors receivables and negotiates collection
· Maintains knowledge of current developments in
state-of-the-art products from Onto Innovation and competitive
firms. Maintains presentation on competitive offerings.
· Negotiation leadership and manages contracts and associated
· Manages Onto Innovation forecast (Excel / SharePoint) on a
weekly basis with rolling six month forecast.
· Supports and manages clean order bookings.
· Manages customer build configurations and any engineering
· Must be a pro-active person with the ability to identify any
potential issues before they arise.
· Be knowledgeable of the different drivers and/or challenges in
the semiconductor industry.
· Able to complete critical projects even if challenged with
· Weekly conference calls with customers that accommodate
different time zones of customers and key internal
· Track and ensure shipments to customers are well understood,
and roadblocks are cleared.
· Put together key updates and documents/distributes critical
· Travel: As necessary to ensure success of critical projects.
Primary travel would be to China, Israel, Ireland, and within the
US. 2+ trips (various lengths) a month on average.