EUV Installs Scanner Group Lead
Posted on: May 23, 2020
IntroductionASML brings together the most creative minds in
science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key
to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We
design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced
machines, which enable our customers - the world's leading
chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of
their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful
consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in
Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we also have 18 office locations
around the United States- including main offices in Wilton, CT,
Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.Job MissionThe holder
of this position reports to the EUV Installs Fab Operations Manager
and gives operational leadership to a team of engineers who execute
and support daily operations both in the office and customer fab.
The Group Leader will provide personal management and coaching of
the engineers allocated to their team, and ensure a mindset of
safety first and continuous improvement is in place.
The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the
installation, qualification, upgrade, repair and maintenance of the
ASML systems at customer sites and is responsible for the necessary
transfer of know-how to the customer. Local site Customer Support
branches perform qualification, repair, upgrades, and maintenance
for the customers within the specific region.
ASML is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology
systems for the semiconductor industry.ASML's corporate
headquarters is in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. Manufacturing sites
and research and development facilities are located in Connecticut,
California and the Netherlands. Technology development centers and
training facilities are located in the United States, Japan, Korea,
the Netherlands, and Taiwan. Additionally, ASML provides optimal
service to its customers via over 50 sales and service
organizations in 16 countries. Founded in the Netherlands in 1984,
the company is publicly traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ
under the symbol ASML.Job DescriptionThe EUV Installs Scanner Team
Group Leader will work together with their team and global
stakeholders to develop and allocate resources for the successful
execution of installation projects and ensure that proper knowledge
sharing is in place for continuous improvement.
As a Group Leader you are responsible for ensuring your team
members have the right skills and proper development plans.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure there is a clear understanding of the safe ways of
working and that they are followed.
- Prioritize and allocate team members to local and worldwide
- Set challenging targets and execute performance reviews.
- Visualize key areas for operational focus via KPI's and drive
- Continuously mentor your team to success, improve
underperformance and develop talents.
- Coach and develop your team into fully operational
- Drive continuous improvement in processes and way of
- Create and execute department strategy on how to improve
- Recruit the right team members.
EducationBS degree or equivalent experience.Experience
- Leaders with 3 years of relevant management experience
preferred with an affinity for technology and able to learn highly
technical items quickly.
- Engineers with 2 years of experience in a similar working
environment and 2 years of leadership or supervisory
- Be able to influence with and without power.
- Ability to thrive in a very dynamic and high paced
- Open for cultural differences and able to work with a site of
different cultures and ways of working.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
- Good coordination, communication, and customer skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Multi-tasker with a good ability to work under different
working environment pressures.
- Good team player and committed to the success of ASML.
- Verbal and written language skills in English.
- Able to work effectively in a multi-national matrix
Context of the positionThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely
is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard,
finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact
with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
Other informationTo be completed
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Keywords: ASML, Hillsboro , EUV Installs Scanner Group Lead, Other , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!