Sr Software Engineer Hillsboro, OR
Company: "Missing Link,"
Posted on: September 20, 2023
General Summary The Sr Software Engineer will work with members
of the Technology department to develop and maintain applications
and tools at the core of the facilities pipeline. Ongoing projects
include the integration of Rez into the pipeline, maintaining
developer tools for building software, the software CI/CD pipeline,
and the event notification pipeline. Job Functions
- Design and build new applications and tools, maintain existing
tools, and improve the interoperability of both to enhance Studio
- Design systems for other software engineers that standardize
core elements of our technology platform to improve quality control
for new software.
- Initiate research and development, implement 3rd party
solutions when available.
- Offer expertise in the development and establishment of core
tools and APIs.
- Support applications through documentation, training and
handling user questions.
- Participate in Agile sprint activities such as user story
clarification and refinement, ticket/board grooming,
story-pointing, launches and stand-ups and reviews.
- Follow - established Technology department processes and
procedures of the software development life cycle, build and
release system, and code and testing standards.
- Mentor junior members of the software engineering team.
- 5+ years of experience in applied software development or
engineering experience in a professional setting.
- Experience developing for Mac, Linux and Windows operating
- Experience with SDLC concepts and methodologies including
managing build/release via CI/CD, version control discipline, and
SCM tools such as Git, GitLab, and Perforce required.
- Experience with Package Management in a Film/VFX/Animation
production environment preferred.
- Experience with event driven workflows preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment The physical demands and work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is required to walk; stand; sit; use hands to operate
standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; balance;
stoop; talk or hear both in person and by telephone. The employee
must lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities include
close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee works under typical office conditions and is exposed to
variable indoor temperatures. The noise level is usually quiet or
On-site in Hillsboro, OR, and also eligible for hybrid or remote
work . -
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. Resume/CV * (pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf
files only) Cover Letter (pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf files only)
International Application*Will you require a Visa/Sponsorship to
work in the United States?By Selecting "YES", you are agreeing to
our Employment Disclaimer and Materials Submission Agreement,
included in the above job description.
Keywords: "Missing Link,", Hillsboro , Sr Software Engineer Hillsboro, OR, IT / Software / Systems , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!