Senior Field Services Engineer
Posted on: January 17, 2023
JOB ID: J-00256140-769
Introduction to the jobASML US brings together the most creative
minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines
that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient
microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these
advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world's leading
chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of
their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful
consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the
Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United
States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and
San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro,
The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the
installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML
systems at customer site and is responsible for the necessary
transfer of know-how to the customer. Local site Customer Support
branches perform qualification, repair and maintenance for the
customers within the specific region.The mission of this job is to
drive the performance and maintain an overview and road map for
scanner and source subsystems at customer site. The holder of this
position reports to the EUV Group Leader and provides indirect and
direct support to customers, and direct escalation and competency
support to operations.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined
in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. - 730, et
seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access
such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business
demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are
immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilitiesThe EUV 24x7 engineer will work with the
Fab team engineers, Competency Engineers, and Global Support Center
to drive issue resolution, and provide escalation support. The EUV
24x7 engineer will work with Competency Engineers to provide action
plans, incident review and prevention packages, and best known
Your main responsibilities:
- Continuity between the competencies to ensure issue ownership
is landed and escalated appropriately.
- Maintain service order documentation up to date.
- Ensure aftercare is performed and adequate.
- Coordinate with the various competencies to resolve
- Drive escalation of issues within the local office and
utilizing non-local resources.
- Provide 24/7 support to 1st line engineers.
- Knowledge transfers to local site engineers and customer.
- Improve service mix and structural issue documentation
including initiation, review and improvement rollout.
Education and experience
- BS engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Engineers with greater than 5 years' experience in a CS support
department for high tech products.
- Engineers with at least 3 years of ASML micro-lithography
system experience preferred.
- Previous experience mentoring new hire engineers & helping
integrate from a technical and procedural perspective.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Verbal and written language skills in English.
Keywords: ASML, Hillsboro , Senior Field Services Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!