SAP Program Manager
Company: Mavensoft Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job title: SAP Program Manager
Duration:1 year contract
Pay rate: $86/hr
Location: 100% Remote
Key Skills Required: SAP Master data, Data scrambling, SAP
security, Data migration, SQL, AWS, Snowflake, Cognos, Excellent
Communication, Matrix management, Business Requirements and
- Work with SAP teams and teams with applications that consume
SAP master data for potential impacts to data scrambling in the QA
- The nature of the work is focused on the companys computer and
telephonic technology tools used to create, store, exchange, and
use all forms of information.
- Creates and applies global process standards to regional
- Negotiate, influence, and drive decisions by working with
remote groups such as vendors, facilities, and or departments to
gather and document strategic and tactical requirements from the
- Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of business
unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by
designing and documenting advanced functional specs.
- Communicate critical, high-risk, advanced and/or
cross-functional technical design and solutions to executive
management inside and outside the organization.
- Review and approve that the system design meets business
- Communication and document system changes to the
- Translate system functionality into business relevant
- Facilitates SME discussions.
- Works with systems personnel to implement design.
- Participates in development of project plan/timeline.
- Provides input into project mgmt.
- Communicates project status to management and the
- Provides support and participates in change management at
department and end user levels.
- Consult on best practice configuration of systems.
- Configure packaged solutions to unique and complex business
- Review and approve test results.
- Oversees and performs complex testing activities including the
construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results
and the validation of test results.
- Coordinate work by the other application teams to perform due
diligence for their systems.
- Make recommendations to the SAP and connected application teams
for possible solutions.
- This role will need to be familiar with standard SAP master
data tables, SAP security, and have a conceptual understanding of
data migration and scrambling techniques.
- Data query and SQL skills are required.
- Experience with AWS, Snowflake, and Cognos are
- Impeccable communication and matrix management skills will be
Keywords: Mavensoft Technologies, LLC., Hillsboro , SAP Program Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!