Family Care Specialist 1632919
Company: Maple Star of Oregon
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Job DescriptionFamily Care Specialist Looking to do meaningful
work helping others in the community as a Family Care Specialist?
Maple Star Oregon, part of Pathways – one of the largest national
providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health
services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded
Family Care Specialist. For your passion and dedication as a Family
Care Specialist, we offer paid training, career advancement
opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, and much,
much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to
our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we
are ready to invest in YOU from day one! About your Role:Family
Care Specialists are responsible for providing in-home safety and
reunification services to families. They work with families to
assist them to make changes necessary to improve functioning and
provide safely for their children, thus decreasing the risk for
abuse and/or neglect. Reports to ISRS Supervisor. Does the
Following Apply to You?
- Possess a valid driver license with a reasonably clean driving
- Ability to operate and have access to a safe and reliable
vehicle and be willing and able to drive in various road/weather
- Have or be able to obtain the necessary auto insurance by start
- Ability to work irregular days and/or hours
- Ability to sit and type for extended period of time
- Ability to lift up 50 pounds and regularly carry up to 20
- Obtain and maintain certification in standard first aid and
- Obtain and maintain training in the basic defensive techniques
- Ability to walk up and down stairs, across uneven terrain, and
short to medium distances.
- Ability to pass fingerprinting and background checks
- Reside in county to be servedPerks for working Full time at
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we
grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance,
Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event
discounts)If you're #readytoworkMaple Star Oregon is #readytohire!
Not the job you're looking for?Maple Star Oregon has a variety of
positions in various locations; please go to
https://maple-star-of-oregon.careerplug.com/jobs To Learn More
About Us:Pathways @
http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-and-values/ Maple Star
Oregon @ https://www.maplestaror.org/ Pathways is an equal
opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any
other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Maple Star of Oregon, Hillsboro , Family Care Specialist 1632919, IT / Software / Systems , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!