Company: Shine Career Collective Llc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Turk Manufacturing is a leader in the specialty tool and
customer manufacturing industry located in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Having been established for almost 45 years, we have continued to
grow, and thrive to meet and exceed the expectations and needs of
our various clients. Our principal business is contract
manufacturing, manufacturing products to customer drawings and
specifications from prototype to high production quantities.
Our team is growing, and we are seeking an experienced CNC
Programmer to join our team. Under General Supervision of the
Production Manager, the CNC Programmers primary responsibility will
be to program, operate and maintain factory CNC Machines that turn
raw materials into usable components. Extensive experience working
in manufacturing, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work
unsupervised are all qualities we are looking for in a candidate.
We are looking for a programmer who can work quickly and
efficiently, ensuring all products meet the specifications of the
We are experiencing rapid growth and exciting change within our
environment. We are developing new processes and creating structure
to support our work, so someone who is adaptable, flexible, and
comfortable working in an evolving and change-focused setting is
crucial. If this sounds like you and an opportunity you would be
interested in, we invite you to read on and further explore this
What You Will Be Doing
- Read and interpret technical designs, blueprints, and models,
input the design specifications, adjust the machine cutting paths,
and perform quality checks on the final product.
- Load materials into the CNC Machines.
- Perform routine maintenance and troubleshoot any issues that
may arise during the manufacturing process.
- Train new and current staff on machine operation
- Work on machining parts and operating machines in-between
- Participate in shop floor general housekeeping, cleaning, and
- Other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years experience within a job shop or contract
manufacturing environment as a Programmer preferred.
- Previous work experience as a CNC Lathe and Mill Programmer and
machinist on 3,4 and 5 axis Mill and Lathe Machines.
- Must be experienced in using the most current version of Master
- Ability to read and interpret design blueprints.
- Extensive experience with computer modeling software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and stick to a deadline.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong technical and numerical abilities required.
A temperature-controlled production shop floor environment
requiring sitting/standing for extended periods of time; occasional
lifting of up to 25-70 lbs.; occasionally crouching or bending at
the knees. Exposure to dirt and dust. Personal protective equipment
(safety glasses, ear protection, safety shoes, shields etc.) may be
required. May operate moving equipment (forklift) as required to
perform essential job functions. General office environment with
exposure to moderate levels of noise in a well-lit,
well-ventilated, and fast paced setting.
Workload may be unpredictable, and pressure increased during peak
times. Critical deadlines require considerable flexibility and
adaptability. Disturbances of workflow and/or irregularities in
work schedule may occur on an intermittent basis. Extra hours may
be required, sometimes on weekends, weekdays, and holidays.
Schedule: We would like to talk with applicants who are interested
in working swing shift or day shift. If you are open to both,
please let us know! Day shift is M-Th 6am-4:30pm. Swing shift is
- $25-40 DOE - pay is negotiable depending on experience
- Medical Coverage (100% paid for employee)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Basic Short Term Disability Coverage
- 401K with an annual 3% contribution
- Generous PTO schedule including PTO + Paid Holidays + OR Sick
- Other employee sponsored elections structured to offer
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse
workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability. We are committed to
excellence through diversity. Our employees work hard and play an
important role in each project we send out the door.
This is a crucial position for our team, and the person filling it
will be highly valued. We look forward to receiving your
application today!by Jobble
Keywords: Shine Career Collective Llc, Hillsboro , CNC Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!