Company: A P A International
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Contract - BizTek People, Inc. - United States Posted On
02/03/2021 Job Information Job Opening ID 7053 Language Skills
English Location Hillsboro, Oregon Technology City Hillsboro
State/Province Oregon 97124 Job Description Overview The Enterprise
Architecture & Platform Team needs a strong Scrum Master. As the
Scrum Master, you will lead Scrum teams in applying and optimizing
Scrum practices to maximize team performance and effectiveness. In
this role, you will:
- Support one or more Architecture Delivery Teams in the
execution and coaching of scrum practices
- Partner with Product Owners, Business Stakeholders, and
Architecture to deliver business value.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to ensure budget,
resources, and alignment on work are being met
- Operate within a scaled agile framework
- Schedule and facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework,
including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming, daily scrums,
product demos, and sprint retrospectives.
- Maintain the Scrum team's capacity plan, Scrum board, sprint
backlog, velocity charts, burn down charts and Value Drop
- Identify and help remove impediments to the success of the
- Identify and communicate potential risks to the completion of
the Sprint, including resources, costs, and external dependencies,
with proactive escalation as appropriate.
- Provide timely communication throughout the Sprint.
- Coach, mentor, and evangelize agile best practices across the
- Drive cross capability coordination & scheduling with other
- Manage the release process for the team. Qualifications
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Computer Science or a related
field, with 2 years additional relevant professional experience
accepted in lieu of a degree.
- 5 years hands-on Scrum Master/Coach experience in advanced,
large-scale agile settings diligently applying Scrum principles,
practices and theory.
- 5 years professional experience leading or contributing to
large projects, including software development and quality
- Certified Scrum Master required, other Scrum certification
- Experience and/or familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience working with VersionOne or similar agile work
management tool: building summary views, using agile planning
boards, setting up dashboards.
- Proven ability to pull together diverse individuals with
different goals and facilitate productive discussion and
- Track record of leading others and positive change in project
definition, project delivery, and data driven process
- Past success in creating high performance teams, inspiring and
empowering them to achieve results.--
Keywords: A P A International, Hillsboro , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!