Posted on: January 15, 2022
Bring your creativity, communication, and sourcing skills where
you can build a recruitment strategy to support company growth.
Partner with agencies to identify candidates, market job
opportunities and company culture, support college recruiting, and
enhance diversity in our workforce.Responsibilities:
- Own full scope of activities associated with the development
and implementation of comprehensive, cost effective recruiting
strategies and employment of new employees.
- Establish and maintain contact with a variety of potential
applicant resources including search firms, governmental agencies,
college placement centers, trade schools, and diverse hiring
- Develop advertising campaigns, determining ad placement and
coordinating advertising schedules in appropriate media.
- Interview and screens candidates for technical competence,
appropriate background and cultural fit.
- Make employment recommendations based on information developed
through resume review, interviews, and reference checks.
- Build rapport with applicants about job requirements, location,
wages, benefits, allowances, employment policies, in addition to
understanding their goals and aspirations. Maintains communication
line with applicants, candidates and ensures follow up regarding
- Assist managers in developing job descriptions and be a
resource for interviewing best practices.
- Manage requisition flow and prescreening processes.
- Recommend salary to be offered to new employees. May conduct
position analysis and salary survey of current employees.
- As part of the Human Resources team, will provide support in
other areas of HR responsibility as required.Additional Skills &
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Psychology or equivalent
education or experience and 3+ years of recruiting experience in a
fast paced business environment preferred.
- Knowledge of sourcing & screening applicants is a must,
experience in an HR Generalist role is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively. Strong
communications and organizational skills.
- Experience with HRIS systems, MS Office, and social media.If
interested, please apply or send your resume to Guillermo at
firstname.lastname@example.org About Aston Carter: At Aston Carter, were
dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled
professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the
talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of
positions from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles.
As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term
career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for
growth is limitless.Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to
address todays workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have
questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located
at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point
of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aerotek, Hillsboro , HR Coordinator/Recruiter, Human Resources , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!