Company: Holland Partner Group
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Overview:The Housekeeper is responsible for general cleanliness
of interior spaces to ensure all physical aspects of the property
are maintained to meet company set standards for cleanliness,
appearance, safety and overall functionality. Job functions are
carried out in accordance with Holland Partner Groups Core
- Assist in maintaining the physical condition and general upkeep
of the property per company operating and safety standards.
- Maintain models, corridors, office areas, fitness center and
laundry facilities in a clean, neat, attractive condition as
required by Property and Maintenance Managers.
- Complete assigned units generated on weekly cleaning turn
schedule correctly and in a timely manner.
- Make recommendations to maintain a proper inventory of supplies
and tools sufficient for providing service and maintaining the
- Participate in company training classes, as required.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive documents and
information regarding both Residents personal information, and
confidential information regarding Holland Residential and Holland
- Represent Holland Partner Group in a professional manner at all
- Conform to company apparel standards and set a positive example
for all Associates.
- Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall
team effort in any way possible.Qualifications:Education: No
specific level of education is required, however, ability to read,
write and speak English is required for safety and productivity
reasons. Experience: No specific level of experience is required.
Previous experience with janitorial or housekeeping strongly
preferred. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:Ability to work
outdoors in temperatures above 90 degrees or below 32 degrees
Fahrenheit.Mobility and flexibility to use ladders to heights more
than 8 to 9 feet.Ability to accurately perform basic to
intermediate mathematical functions.Strong customer service
orientation.Knowledge of safe use of cleaning products and
equipment.Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time with
frequent bending, lifting and climbing.Ability to safely transport
tools, equipment and self around the property.Attendance: This
full-time position requires the ability to work any of the seven
days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. Additional hours or
overtime may be required. This position also requires:
- Frequent chemical handling.
- Other licenses and certifications as required by state
- Ability to lift or move up to 40 pounds variable
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of
- Fluency in English both verbally and
non-verbally.Benefits:?Holland is proud to offer a competitive and
comprehensive benefits package including health care benefits
(Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA), income replacement (Life
Insurance, Long-term Disability) and retirement savings through our
401(k), including employer match. Supplemental benefits are also
available (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness,
Short-term Disability) and we are proud to offer our Employee
Assistance Program (EAP) and Tuition Reimbursement. We offer PTO in
addition to Paid Sick Leave, paid holidays and a generous
Sabbatical after every 5 years of service. There are also
opportunities to share in the success of the company through our
profit share programs.
Keywords: Holland Partner Group, Hillsboro , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!