Inside Sales Representative
Company: Tech Air
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Inside Sales Representative
* Hillsboro, OR
* Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
* Equipment used: forklift, hydraulic lift
* Competitive hourly wage plus quarterly bonus opportunity
* Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k, paid holidays,
vacation, and much more.
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
You will sell industrial, medical and specialty gases, welding
equipment, power and hand tools, and safety supplies to customers.
You will make a difference, working with clients in hospitals,
research facilities, aerospace, and more. Our ideal Inside Sales
Rep will thrive in a positive work environment that they not just
enjoy, but contribute to; we share in successes and overcome
In particular, you will:
* Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external
* Enter orders, process cash and charge orders; assist with
reconciliation and bank deposits.
* Provide timely communication to distribution managers or account
managers regarding any changes related to the customer.
* Communicate by phone, email and in person with customers, sales
staff, store managers, and others, inquiring about and providing
information on cost, ordering, and delivery times, etc.
Are you a MATCH?
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Ability to handle cash transactions accurately.
* SAP experience preferred.
* Basic computer skills (Google, Microsoft Office).
* Bilingual English/ Spanish a plus!
* Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of
industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and
related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas
fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and
innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take
initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases,
technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is
present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates
Join us for a stimulating experience: you'll find a world of
learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at
the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,
Keywords: Tech Air, Hillsboro , Inside Sales Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!