Company: The Springs At Tanasbourne
Posted on: January 8, 2022
We are Upscale Senior Living and will continue to be an
essential service to our senior residents! Our kitchen is built and
structured like the nicest kitchens in the Portland Metro! Our
F&B Director is a James Beard semifinalist and our Executive
Chef is a talented mentor with years of hotel & restaurant
Our team and our culture will be worth the change from working
in an independent restaurant! Competitive Pay, Amazing Benefits,
Great Team, No Late Hours! YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL
BACKGROUND CHECK AND COVID-19 SCREENING MANDATED BY THE STATE OF
OREGON. Covid-19 Vaccine or intent to get vaccinated mandated by
the State of Oregon.
- Looking for a Full-Time Line Cook for Dinner 11am to 8pm, 4 or
- Possible Full-Time Breakfast Line Cook in Future, 7am to 3pm,
- Pay Based Upon Experience, Great Paid Time Off Benefits!
- Scratch Cooking & Creative Input.
- Cook with Mission, Purpose, Advancement.
- A Kitchen Team That Cares About Your Success.
Please respond with the resume & contact info. Thank you!
Keywords: The Springs At Tanasbourne, Hillsboro , LINE COOK, Hospitality & Tourism , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!