Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Med/Surg
Company: Judge Healthcare
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care
plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and
individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed
medications.Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as
interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients' vitals and reporting adverse reactions to
medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare
- Answering questions and educating patients and their families
on surgical procedures and post-surgery care.
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and
health records.Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and
- 1-year recent (within the last 3 years) full-time equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- License, Certification, RegistrationRegistered Nurse License
(in the state where care is provided)
- Basic Life Support
Keywords: Judge Healthcare, Hillsboro , Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Med/Surg, Healthcare , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...