RN PACU Recovery Westside - all shifts and schedules
Posted on: November 26, 2022
An All-Inclusive Opportunity!To optimize your experience
applying to a job at Kaiser Permanente we have created a unique and
easy all-inclusive process to apply for all open career
opportunities in this specific nursing specialty for this Medical
Center relevant to your work experience and interests.This position
has been created to source and attract external candidates for
current and future positions that remain unfilled within the
organization. If you are a current employee, please visit the for a
complete listing of available positions.So, what is next?
- An on-demand interview process has been designed with you in
mind; quick, easy, and lends flexibility to meet your busy
- We have a team of managers dedicated to review on the spot
submissions for an expedited hiring experience.
- See what it's all about, submit your interest today!!Employee
Referral eligible Full-Time and Part-Time $4,000 *(ED, ICU, M/S,
L&D, NICU, OR, SPA/PACU, Critical Care Float, and ASC)Job
Summary:Under general supervision and in collaboration with other
members of the health care team, uses clinical judgment skills to
diagnose and treat human responses to actual or potential health
problems. The RN is responsible for assessing, planning, directing,
providing and evaluation nursing care for patients and coordinating
nurses care activities with other health care disciplines.Essential
- Assessment: standard of performance: Performs accurate
multi-system assessments, including; biophysical, psychosocial,
environmental, self-care, education needs and discharge planning
needs. Identifies deviations from normal on routine lab diagnostic
tests. Reassesses patient throughout hospitalization. Performs
complete discharge assessment.
- Planning: standard of performance: Develops an individual
nursing plan of care. Nursing plan of care is sensitive to the
developmental needs of the patient. Coordinates patient care
activities and discharge planning with other hospital and clinic
departments and community agencies. Develops patient teaching plan
and documents on care plan or teaching plan. Appropriately
delegates patient care activities based on patients condition and
scope of practice of other health care providers. Established
priories for patient care. Classifies acuity level of assigned
- Implementation: standard of performance: Initiates appropriate
measures based on protocol for the management of the medical and/or
surgical patient. Bases nursing care on protocol in place for
management of each patient. Correctly carries out the physicians
plan of care. Accurately documents in the emr. Documents care
according to policy and procedure. Utilizes a multidisciplinary
approach when appropriate. Performs all necessary procedures
correctly. Utilizes available teaching plans in addressing patient
teaching needs. Accurately calculates and administers medications.
Initiates appropriate measures in emergency situations.
- Evaluation: standard of performance: Evaluates assessment
methods, plan of care, and patients response to treatment.
Participates in unit quality assurance activities.Basic
- Minimum nine (9) months of RN experience.
- Minimum two (2) to five (5) years of critical care
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.License,
- Registered Nurse License (in the state where care is provided)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support within 6 months of hire
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- NIH Stroke Scale Certificate within 6 months of hire
- Basic Life SupportAdditional Requirements:
- Computer keyboarding skills.
- Advanced patient assessment skills.
- Able to coordinate care of up to two post anesthesia patients
at a time.
- Able to respond to crisis situations calmly and
- Able to work collaboratively with other members of the surgical
- Previous health care experience.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of PACU experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree in nursing or related field. #NWRNJob
Schedule: Job Category: Nursing Licensed & Nurse Practitioners
Keywords: Kaiser, Hillsboro , RN PACU Recovery Westside - all shifts and schedules, Healthcare , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!