Customer Service/Scheduling (Healthcare)
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: September 17, 2022
A large well-known Healthcare company is hiring Healthcare
Customer Service/Patient Access candidates in the Hillsboro, OR
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Maintain awareness of department performance targets & strive
to continually meet them.
- Receive patient telephone calls & schedule initial & return
appointments according to established guidelines and/or existing
- Confirm, cancel or reschedule appointments as requested.
- Screen requests for emergency care & schedule according to
- Relay pertinent information regarding same day appointments to
individual facilities according to established guidelines.
- Initiate chart requests for forwarding to providers, for urgent
- Maintain thorough knowledge of provider scheduling
- Respond helpfully to dental office staff regarding appointment
- Aiming for Healthcare/Medical experience preferred but not
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience required; call
center experience a plus
- High volume of calls experience preferred
- Quick thinker, willing to adapt, strong stress management
- Computer savvy, and able to handle multiple screens
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalentPay:
-$18-$20/hr**If Interested:Contact Derek at 503-403-4311. If I
don't answer just leave a detailed message and I will get back to
you as soon as possible.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never
contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never
solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery
to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and
consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services
to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four
continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients'
capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address
today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have
questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located
at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point
of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Hillsboro , Customer Service/Scheduling (Healthcare), Healthcare , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!