Registered Nurse RN, ICU
Posted on: September 16, 2022
BONUS ALERT - Earn a $3,000 bonus when you work 12 RN shifts at
the facility. Shifts must be worked between June 20 - September
20.Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current
protocols surrounding care of critically ill patients. Must also be
willing to float to a different unit depending on facility needs.
Strong communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for
you.---Position: Inpatient ICU RNRequired Education and
- Current RN license and good standing with the Oregon State
Board of Nursing
- Current AHA BLS and ACLS certifications are required to be
obtained prior to first shift.Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an ICU RN within the
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong critical thinking skills as well as the ability to
assess, plan, coordinate, evaluate and delegate the delivery of
skilled patient care.
- Strong experience with managing ventilators, proning patients,
chest tubes, RSI medications, assisting during intubation, central
and arterial line placement, para/thoracentesis, post cardiac/neuro
surgical patients, patients with multisystem organ failure.
- Must be proficient with ventilator management, vasopressor
titration, and targeted temperature management.
- Experience with CRRT and ECMO VA is preferred.
- Must have experience with the Epic charting system.Please note:
You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of
your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners
and geographic regions.---How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ---Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Hillsboro , Registered Nurse RN, ICU, Healthcare , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!