Emergency Medical Technician
Company: Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Description:Administers First Aid to injured or ill
employees, proactively analyze tasks for potential safety
issues,participate in the workers compensation process, and
implement a site wellness program.Essential Duties and
- Provide triage, first aid and/ or referral to outside medical
provider, if needed.
- Maintain all records of care given to employees.
- Maintain first-aid kits, inventory supplies, restock and clean
equipment used in the care of employees.
- Contact outside medical providers as needed to schedule
appointments, and if needed restriction clarification, or arrange
- Train employee volunteers in First Aid, CPR, AED, Blood Borne
- Provide daily end of shift reports to the Safety and Leadership
- Participate in weekly Site Case Management Review meetings with
HR, Risk Management and Safety.
- Provide analysis of all incidents on a monthly basis coupled
and make recommendations for risk reductions on work place
- Participate in incident investigations as needed.
- Develop a return to work Physical Demands Assessments for each
- Participates in facilitation of random drug testing.
- Learn every job function in facility to fully understand the
ergonomic risk factors.
- Frequent floor time is required to better under the needs of
- 1 + years of experience as a full time EMT or Paramedic
responding to emergency calls.
- Must have current and valid EMT or Paramedic Certification from
the Department of Health for the state you are practicing in
- Current BLS card. ACLS/PALS per contract requirement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Full command, verbal and written, of English Language.
- Must meet all of Maxims pre-employment screening requirements.
Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our
employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to
offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs Benefit eligibility is
dependent on employment status. *CO Specific Benefits:
Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid
if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program,
Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit
Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary
Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical
Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible
Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance,
Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance
Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company
Holidays About Maxim Healthcare Group Maxim Healthcare Group has
been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers,
and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of
services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care,
healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxims commitment to
customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical
staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is
needed. Maxim Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Staffing, Hillsboro , Emergency Medical Technician, Healthcare , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!