Company: Valera Health
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Valera Health is a best-in-class tele-mental health service
company that uses digital technology to deliver high-quality and
culturally appropriate behavioral healthcare.
At Valera Health, we practice complete care and believe that great
care happens when we work together. We employ a comprehensive care
approach that combines therapy and medication management with
overall wellness promotion. We make sure our patients are supported
between visits with personalized tools and resources and an easy
way to reach out for help. Our team works together to provide
treatment that is comprehensive, coordinated, and tailored to
We are recruiting a Psychiatrist. We offer fee-for-service and
full-time salaried roles. Our clinicians use Valera Health\s
proprietary tele-health platform to deliver comprehensive,
accessible, and high-quality behavioral health care. Our health
coach team will assist with patient engagement and logistical
support, streamlining everyday tasks so you can focus on delivering
the best clinical care for patients.
Join the Valera Community:
* Be part of a compassionate care team dedicated to taking care of
patients. Our health coaches, therapists, nurse practitioners, and
psychiatrists have a wide range of expertise and work
collaboratively to meet patients\ needs.
* Focus on clinical work. Valera provides malpractice insurance and
the technology and EMR systems you need to deliver care efficiently
* Participate in optional clinical trainings to grow your skills
(CEUs may be available).
* Work from home with flexible hours.
Responsibilities of a Psychiatrist:
* Assess and screen patients by conducting psychiatric evaluations,
including interviews, medical histories, physical exams,
observations, and psychological testing
* Analyze data and results of assessments to diagnose patients
* Prescribe and administer medications according to diagnosis
* Monitor patients to determine efficacy and potential side effects
* Develop a treatment plan, measure progress against the plan, and
make adjustments as needed
* Provide crisis intervention as needed
* Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and
* Collaborate with a broader team of physicians, psychologists, and
nurses to assess and adjust treatment plans
* Coordinate and communicate with case managers and other
stakeholders about treatment and care
Qualifications of a Psychiatrist:
* Current and valid License to practice medicine.
* Board certification in psychiatry
* Medical degree from an accredited medical school and completion
of an approved psychiatric residency
* Current DEA registration
* Familiar with crisis assessment tools and techniques
* Strong working knowledge of general psychiatric principles and
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We know how critical having access to quality mental health care
is. We envision a world where people are able to receive the help
they need from anywhere, and it starts with Valera Health.
Valera Health Mission Statement:
To provide compassionate mental healthcare to those who need it the
most, when they need it the most.
Valera Health Values:
* Follow the data, embrace change, and adapt purposefully
* Build an authentic, inclusive, and engaged community
* Collaborate and work as a team
* Invest in our team members and their development
* Incorporate diversity and equity every step of the way
* Treat others with dignity and operate with integrity
Be part of our mission!
We are very proud of the work that we do and it takes a great team
to make it happen! If you are interested in one of our open
positions, we\d love to start the conversation.
We hire people from all backgrounds because that\s what it takes to
build a team that can reach and support those in need of
high-quality behavioral healthcare. We are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Valera Health, Hillsboro , Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!