Registered Nurse RN, ICU
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started.---"ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current
protocols surrounding care of critically ill patients. Must also be
willing to float to a different unit depending on facility needs.
Strong communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for
you.Position: Inpatient ICU RNRequired Education and
- Current RN license and good standing with the OR state board of
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, and NIHSS certifications. -Required
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an ICU RN within the
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong assessment skills and experience managing
- Experience with chest tubes, assisting during intubation,
central and arterial line placement and para/thoracentesis.
- Experience with CRRT, SLEDD and/or Covid ICU protocols are a
plus.Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine
status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary
between facility partners and geographic regions.How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ------
Keywords: CareRev, Hillsboro , Registered Nurse RN, ICU, Healthcare , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!