Assistant Clinical Nurse Manager
Company: Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOcean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics is
seeking a full-time Assistant Clinical Nurse Manager!The Long Beach
Peninsula, in beautiful Pacific County, is located in the very
southwest corner of Washington state. It's an easy and scenic drive
from both Portland and Seattle as well as a classic Highway 101
destination and part of two scenic byways.Plan your trip to the
Washington Coast - Visit Long Beach PeninsulaWhy should you choose
- $3,000 sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 232 hours of PTO in your first year.
- 8 paid holidays.
- Short term disability.
- Retirement plans with a 3% employer match after one year.
- Excellent EAP provider.
- And more!The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current RN license in the State of Washington.
- Three years nursing experience
- Has received formal training or has experience in Surgical
- BLS/ACLS/PAL certification.
- Has the ability to be flexible and work well under
- Demonstrates critical decision-making skills.
- Able to motivate others and illustrate self-motivation.
- Employs good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a sound knowledge in the areas of Physical
Assessment, Normal and Pathological Physiology, drug action, and
interactions, and meets all competency assessment standards.
- Completes all licensure and/or certification requirements.Job
Summary: The Surgical Assistant Nurse Manager is responsible for
leading the daily functions in Surgical Services with demonstrated
expertise in surgical services nursing within pre/post and
intraoperative care. The principal responsibilities include
oversite of the daily operations by managing resources and creating
an environment of staff accountability in order to deliver a
high-quality patient outcome. This position manages surgical
schedules, staff schedules and organizational needs employing
communication and effective collaboration with staff, surgeons,
anesthesia personnel, and other nursing and non-nursing leaders to
provide optimal patient care and flow. Performance
- Provide for ongoing in-service educational opportunities for
the nursing staff
- Plans for and provides a staffing pattern which meets patient
- Assist in communicating department/leadership decisions and
policies to staff and physicians
- Facilitate the flow of information from medical staff to the
nursing staff regarding patient care procedures and new
- Provides a safe and therapeutic environment for patients and
- Maintain standardization of processes
- Participate in call schedule as needed
- Promote team building, teamwork, and cooperation
- Respond to patient complaints in a timely manner
- Responsible for the hiring and discipline of staff
- Follows appropriate union contracts when dealing with
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics, Hillsboro , Assistant Clinical Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Ilwaco, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!