Company: Delta Healthcare Providers
Posted on: May 6, 2022
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Physical Therapist
- Send inquiries/resumes to
- Outpatient PT needed in Oregon
- Start date: May or June preferred
- Compact license accepted!
- Guaranteed Hours: 40/week
- Job Duration: 13 weeks
- Open to New Grads!
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal
regulations and guidelines
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Physical Therapist
- Competitive pay for Physical Therapist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7
- Travel and license reimbursement -
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits -
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid housing or tax-free stipends -
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing
division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on
behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of
contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing - Awards.
Visit - more information about travel therapy staffing.
For more information please contact Shanda Gomez
Contact Us for Details
Keywords: Delta Healthcare Providers, Hillsboro , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!