Certified Medical Assistant
Company: Coastal Family Health Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Coastal Family Health CenterLocationCoastal Family Health
Employment duration:Full timeExempt Status:Non-exemptApplicants for
all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully
vaccinated against COVID 19 during the hiring process. Valid
medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial
COVID testing will be required to maintain employment.Yakima Valley
Farm Workers Clinic is looking for Certified Medical Assistants who
are passionate about community health and working with underserved
populations. We encourage you to explore the following links to see
what YVFWC has to offer: WE are Yakima - WE are Family YVFWC - And
then we grew YVFWC is committed to delivering the highest quality
of care. Here you will find health care professionals with sincere
interest in our patients and the communities we represent. At
YVFWC, we strive to make a difference in the health of the
communities we serve. What we offer:
- Rewarding work with competitive pay.
- $2,000 hiring bonus.
- Pay differential for qualifying shifts.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays,
uniform allowance, and more. What you'll do as a Certified Medical
- Work in cooperation with a team of skilled physicians, nurses,
and other healthcare professionals to deliver comprehensive
continuity of care to a highly diverse patient population.
- Maintain examination and treatment areas, including stocking,
verifying good working order of equipment, removing expired
supplies, and cleaning room after every patient visit.
- Administer medications within scope of certification.
- Prepare patients and assist with routine and specialty
examinations, procedures, treatments, and minor office surgeries,
following sterile procedures maintaining meticulous sterile
- Obtain specimens for microbiological testing, instructing
patients in proper technique to collect specimens.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in the clinic
- Seek to anticipate providers' needs and assist as requested,
and notify RN if more technical care is needed.
- Find teachable moments during routine care, delivering direct
patient teaching and coaching.
- Incorporate high standards of infection control into all tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Graduation from a medical assistant training program.
- Medical Assistant certification or able to obtain certification
within 12 months of hire.
- CPR certification within 3 months of hire. About YVFWCWe serve
more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental
clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are
Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With
integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
clinics.Working at YVFWCWorking in our organization means being the
passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having
the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers
committed to the same work. At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence. Our mission celebrates diversity. We
are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Keywords: Coastal Family Health Center, Hillsboro , Certified Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Astoria, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!