Success Engineer - CRM / Government Cloud Support
Company: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2021
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying
for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not
duplicating efforts. Job Category Customer Success Group Job
Details Your Impact - Responsibilities: In your role as a Success
Engineer, you are the first point of contact for customers
experiencing technical challenges. Our Success Engineers pride
themselves in delivering an unparalleled premium customer
experience that leaves customers wanting and coming back for more.
While our focus is on the customer, we also have fun as a team, and
continuously give back to our community through the generous
Salesforce 1-1-1 model. Job responsibilities include but are not
- Assisting customers in troubleshooting their custom code,
integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This
involves debugging, troubleshooting, and ensuring issues are fully
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned
areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best
- Managing customer expectations and the customer experience to
maximize customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training
- Demonstrating the ability to research, document, and prioritize
customer issues, leveraging internal tools and escalation teams as
necessary, as well as prioritizing and managing time effectively in
a fast-paced environment.
- Multitasking and performing effectively under pressure.
- Creating and curating knowledge content. Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 2
years of experience in a technical support role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers,
proxy servers, etc.
- Experience working within the Salesforce architecture
- Experience with Database concepts, Data management (RDBMS), and
- Experience working with and troubleshooting variety of internet
browsers - Google, Safari, etc
- Demonstrated skill in Customer Support or Customer Service in a
customer-facing role Preferred Skills/Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or computer/business
- Experience with Salesforce and/or CRM applications and other
- Clear comprehension of one or more Service Cloud products (FSL,
OMNI, Chat, Lightning Messenger, Mobile SDK, Einstein BOTs,
- Understanding of HAR Files, how to capture them and read
- Experience working with scripting languages and Web
- Salesforce Certifications:
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certified),
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211
- Service Cloud Consultant certified
- Field Service Lightning Consultant certified
- Platform Developer 1 certified
- App Builder Certified Performance Expectations:
- Follow process and procedure guidelines in all
- Respond to cases within SLA, with the appropriate level of
- Understands and adheres to processes that will help resolve the
cases efficiently (responding within SLO/posting meaningful
updates/follows SG handover, GHO or any case handling related
- Escalate issues to Product Engineering promptly when
- Monthly create and curate Knowledge Base articles
- Meet or exceed all KPI targets, consulting with your manager to
determine areas of improvement
- Own your deliverables, including customer commitments, training
deadlines, administrative requests.
- Proactively communicate issues in advance to your manager when
in doubt of achieving your deliverables.
- Demonstrate case ownership and drive resolution
- Prioritize work and adapt to changing priorities
- Work under pressure troubleshooting real-time products
- Demonstrate team spirit through positive interaction and
communication Requires U.S. citizen (U.S. born or naturalized) who
does not hold dual citizenship. You agree to complete a Minimum
Background Investigation (MBI) for a Moderate Public Trust position
with the U.S. federal government or other clearances as deemed
appropriate for the role. Accommodations - If you require
assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please
submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting
Statement At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is
to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility
to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are
committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through
inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee
resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about
Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits. Salesforce.com and
Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age,
marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited
headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org
will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a
signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org. Salesforce
Keywords: Salesforce.com, Inc., Hillsboro , Success Engineer - CRM / Government Cloud Support, Government & Protective Services , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!