Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 28, 2023
- Client is seeking a Project Manager for our Operations &
- The facility maintenance Project Manager is fully responsible
for internal and external facility projects.
- Manages the projects and completes tasks to the satisfaction of
the client, consistent with cost, schedule and contractual
- Plans, coordinates and supervises activities and distributes
workload to maintain productivity and quality objectives.
- Interfaces with the client to ensure customer
- Adds support to maintenance teams with development of
strategies that help create processes and programs able to sustain
low operating costs and improve asset reliability.
- Proactively identifies potential project problems or
opportunities and analyzes the issues, using all appropriate
resources, to develop the optimum approach to mitigating problems
and exploiting opportunities.
- Identifies opportunities, perform root cause analysis, and
develop reliability standards associated with proprietary machine
tools and testing equipment.
- In addition, this position is responsible for all basic
management responsibilities including, but not limited to staffing
and development, evaluation and recognition, leadership, and
- Researches and formulates related policies and procedures to
ensure all associated administrative procedures are current and
- Coordinates and monitors the purchase and maintenance of
equipment and supplies.
- Utilizes strong organizational and problem-solving skills and
creative thinking to introduce and manage change in order to
achieve continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates leadership by example and shows integrity and
candor in all actions.
- Works proactively to identify potential project problems or
opportunities, analyzes these issues using appropriate resources,
and develops and implements optimum alternatives.
- Recommends measures to improve maintenance methods and
- Understands company policies and enforces safety
- Clearly understands scope of work and contract requirements for
the area of responsibility.
- Supports or conducts formal presentations to clients and/or
- Supports management as the designated client agent for all
discussions and negotiations with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position may require a valid Drivers License.
- This position will require the ability to obtain a security
access badge at our clients location.
- High School graduate or demonstrated equivalent.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent trade school credentials
- 10 years of experience in the area of specialization.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Hillsboro , Project Manager, Executive , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!