EUV Installs Site Manager
Company: ASML US, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
EUV Installs Site Manager
Hillsboro - OR, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and
technology to develop lithography machines that are key to
producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We
design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced
machines, which enable our customers - the world's leading
chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of
their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful
consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the
Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United
States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and
San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro,
Oregon.The Customer Support (CS) organization is responsible for
the installation, qualification, upgrade, repair and maintenance of
the ASML systems at customer sites and is responsible for the
necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. Local site Customer
Support branches perform these tasks for the customer within the
specific region. The Install department is responsible for bringing
the latest technologies to our customer, enabling their development
and production of microchips.The mission of this position is to
ensure successful delivery and execution of EUV system
installations within the US region.As a CS Install Line Manager you
will be accountable for the successful installation of EUV
lithographic systems at the customer site, within specifications,
on time, and exceeding the quality expectations of the customer.
You will also be accountable to ensure that the installation
process meets the business needs of ASML and our customer
commitments. In this role you will use resources from US regional
EUV Install team, US regional Customer Support teams, Factory
teams, local office, CS team and other support organizations. This
position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in
the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. * 730, et seq.).
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such
controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may
require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately
eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
As a member of the EUV CS Leadership team, the EUV Install Manager
is responsible for safely completing install projects while driving
performance, quality, and cost KPI's. The Install Manager is
expected to oversee all Install operations and be the interface to
the customer. The Install Manager shall drive motivation and
retention of staff by promoting an environment focused on
development and engagement in line with the ASML Vision and
- Safety: Ensure all operations are performed in a safe
environment and drive towards a proactive culture of safety
- Management: Guide and support the Install activities and
control the department actions to maintain a safe working
environment. Set priorities, solve problems and ensure timely and
correct execution to conform to planning. Spend up to 30% of your
time coaching and developing your people.
- Customer Interface: Be an ASML ambassador and represent the
company towards the customer. In parallel represent the Voice of
the Customer within the ASML organization to enable improvements to
meet and exceed customer expectations. Continuously improve
communication and performance of the Customer Support
- Project Execution: Engage resources to enable planning,
executing, and control of Customer Support activities in alignment
with sponsors and corporate driven projects. Manage execution of
the agreed upgrade scope and ensure customer satisfaction through
- Account Support Team: Participate in the Account Support Team
organization to align install schedule and specifications to
customer and commercial needs. Ensure the conditions exist to avoid
problems and to support the organization's ability to deal with
occurring issues effectively.
- General: Improve communication within teams and between teams
within same region as well as between regions. Implement and
improve policies, processes, procedures, and administrative control
within the region.
- Strategy and policy: Develop policies and objectives for the
Install Team and contribute to the development of the strategy on
the next level.
- Annual plan/budget: Develop, manage and ensure realization year
plan/budget for the Install Team and acquire approval.
- Realization: Direct and drive the realization of planned
results and of departmental contributions to cross-sector projects,
monitor and decide on allocation of finances to remain within
- Organization development: Evaluate organizational design,
processes and systems and initiate and implement changes and
- People management and development: Attract, lead, coach,
appraise and develop employees, ensure staffing and increase
- Knowledge and information management: Keep up with internal and
external developments and ensure development, transfer and
retention of knowledge and information.
- Management information: Provide insights regarding quantitative
and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc
reports and/or analyses.
- Relations management: Build and maintain a network of internal
and external stakeholders and partners and represent the
organization.The holder of this position reports to the Director of
CS EUV US.
Education and experience
Position requires a BS degree in an engineering field or
management, or equivalent experience.10+ years of experience with a
minimum of 5 years in Leadership positions.Experience managing a
customer Support organization and projects preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you'll always have new
challenges and new problems to solve - and working together is the
only way to do that. You won't work in a silo. Instead, you'll be
part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you'll
collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for
creative and unique points of view. You'll have the flexibility and
trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.To
thrive in this job, you'll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact
with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction
through prioritization, quality, efficiency and
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and
high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding
environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on
assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the
- People Development skills to drive the development of people,
providing coaching and feedback.
- Ability to inspire and motivate individuals and teams.
- Excellent time management and delegation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize actions effectively and
- Self-starter that shows high drive, creativity, ambition, and
- Willingness to continue learning and growing in a professional
environment is necessary.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the
importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy
of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all
job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or
gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a
driving force in the success of our company.
Role within OfficeResponsibilities:
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to
keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist,
reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is required to move around the campus.
- Will require domestic and international travel to meet company
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise
- Work can be conducted at a customer site and requires
familiarization with customer rules and policies regarding worksite
behavior and safety.Additional information:
- Position will require travel up to 30%.
- Position will require access to customer site locations.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends and
AA M/F/Veteran/DisabilityNeed to know more about applying for a job
at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
Apply NowShare Save Job
Keywords: ASML US, LLC, Hillsboro , EUV Installs Site Manager, Executive , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!