Junior Event Management Project Coordinator
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Kelly OCG is looking for a Junior Event Project Management
Coordinator to join their team for a top semiconductor company in
Hillsboro, Oregon. This is a direct hire/full-time position, and it
comes with full benefits and paid time off. For immediate
consideration, please email your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online. Junior Event Project
Coordinator Hillsboro, Oregon Full benefits & paid time off The Jr.
Event Project Management Coordinator will support global events and
project specific activities by coordinating with production,
shipping, engineering, materials, and purchasing teams within the
group, along with internal & external customers (e.g., program and
event owners, equipment requestors) outside the group, and
supporting agencies outside.
- Program Managers, program owners and planners to understand and
gather event requirement along with project schedules and
deliverables through weekly production, escalation, and special
- Equipment owners and engineering team to ensure event equipment
and custom images are captured and documented in order request
- Event manager, production, engineering, and materials teams to
plan and coordinate equipment and schedule to meet event timelines
- Production team to monitor events and ensure that special
requirements are followed, and quality requirements are met.
- Onsite leads to ensure all requirements are documented and
communicated for each event
- Support teams to ensure all training, travel, and
accommodations are coordinated and understood. Coordinate:
- Outbound to meet all event deadlines by working with shippers
and freight carriers.
- Escalated issues to resolution and update PMs, and internal
customers as appropriate.
- Onsite resource (including On Call Event Support Program).
- Billing and JV oversight for event support and general loaner
- Must be able to support business travel needs and provide
onsite event support, on an average of 25% or -3-week travel per
- May assist with or conduct non-event related Project Manager
duties as needed.
- Must have experience specifically with event project management
- Must be able to travel 25%. Will primarily travel domestically,
but there's possible potential to travel globally.
- At least 2 yrs in program management or planning
- At least 2 years in coordinating travel or in a finance related
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Understanding of networking.
- Ability to setup Wi-Fi access point and routers.
- Ability to connect system into network configuration or a
- Ability to enable or disable network access.
- BS in related field preferred. #P1
Keywords: Kelly Services, Hillsboro , Junior Event Management Project Coordinator, Executive , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!