Clinic Manager - $10,000.00 Bonus
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: August 6, 2022
All candidates must be or become fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious
exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID-19 testing will be
required to maintain employment.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a
Clinic Manager at our Coastal Family Health Center in Astoria, OR .
The ideal candidate will have experience with Direct Supervision in
a Medical and/or Dental healthcare setting and will have an energy
and passion for providing healthcare for the underserved in the
local community. In addition, this candidate will possess strong
partnership skills, the ability to think creatively, the ability to
understand the dynamics of the needs of the patient, the needs of
the staff, and needs of the business and the work ethic and desire
to improve all three areas. This position includes a sign-on bonus
of $10,000.00 and another $1,000.00 after 12 months.
We offer great benefits:
* Relocation Allowance.
* Temporary Housing Allowance.
* Sign-on bonus of $10,000 on first paycheck and $1,000 at 12
months of employment.
* 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and
* Manages one or two service line clinics/stores (medical, dental,
pharmacy), with 25 to 45 FTEs, 15,000 to 25,000 encounters, and an
expense budget of $4-7 million.
* Responsible for the patient experience in all service lines at
site(s) and achieving organizational goals for Patient
* Responsible for achieving enrollment standards, patient quality
metrics; patient access; and appropriate ED utilization as required
by managed care organizations.
* Manages all workflows at the site, including the clinic billing
process for all applicable service lines within the site.
* Exemplifies excellent customer relations with patients, visitors,
and other employees. Addresses all patient complaints. Holds staff
accountable for conformity to customer service policy and patient
* Partners with local healthcare leaders to develop a coordinated
delivery system within the communities serviced by the
* Develops and maintains ties and/or networks in the local
community for the purpose of promoting the mission of YVFWC.
* Recommends the establishment, expansion, modification or
elimination of services, based on an understanding of community
need, organizational capability and financial viability.
* Develops an annual encounter budget for all applicable service
lines and is responsible for the achievement of the budget.
* Contributes to the creation of the site(s) financial budget and
manages variances for all controllable budget line items.
* Develops and drives operational improvement and change management
initiatives within the clinic(s). Leads the site leadership team in
continuous improvement practices.
* Ensures compliance with Joint Commission, Meaningful Use, NCQA,
UDS and local and state/federal regulations.
* Coaches, mentors and trains direct report staff. Provides
continuous performance management and conducts employee performance
evaluations. Addresses performance and/or behavior issues,
clarifying expectations and providing feedback.
* Supports staff growth and development. Assesses the educational
and experience needs of all levels of staff in collaboration with
the individual. Encourages staff to seek educational opportunities
incorporating job related training in addition to mandatory
* Leads and/or participates in the recruitment and selection of
staff. Provides orientation to outline job requirements and
expectations, policies and procedures, and proper use of tools and
* Creates and maintains an inclusive work environment that respects
diverse ideas, backgrounds and styles. Supports diversity through
the selection, management, and retention of diverse employees.
Creates, drives and maintains an employee engagement culture.
* Education: Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration,
Healthcare Administration, or similar field required.
* Experience: Minimum of 3 years of supervisory or leadership
experience in a healthcare environment; with a Master s degree
minimum experience required is 1 year. Healthcare Administrative
Fellowships may count for up to 2 years of experience based on the
duration of the program.
* Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current driver s license and
proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
* Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Knowledge of Washington and/or Oregon
State Basic Health Plans. Knowledge of Community and Migrant Health
Centers and primary healthcare services. Ability to problem solve,
prioritize, and communicate effectively. Proficient with EPIC or
other patient information system, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Knowledge of medical and/or dental office operations preferred.
Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14
dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC s patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic
* We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
* We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
* We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no
matter the risk.
* We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
* We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
* We will let joy in.
* We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything
short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Hillsboro , Clinic Manager - $10,000.00 Bonus, Executive , Astoria, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!