Company: Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Join UCT and be part of the fastest growing sector in the world!
We indirectly touch every semiconductor chip that goes into every
smart phone, smart car and device that uses artificial
intelligence. This is a critical time for the semiconductor
industry and for UCT - as technology evolves, we evolve with it.
UCT is a diverse workplace where every talented employee is
committed to continuous innovation, challenging the status quo and
exceeding customer expectations. If you are a person with
relentless drive to succeed, strong focus on quality with a passion
for success - join us today!
Ultra Clean Technology is seeking an experienced and talented EHS
Manager to join our team in Hillsboro, OR! The successful candidate
will support all facility-related environmental, health and safety
requirements, including developing, maintaining, updating, and
communicating all related company policies and procedures, as well
as regulatory compliance, recordkeeping, and reporting
Relocation incentives may be applicable!
#HiringVeterans #ApplyToday #EHSManagersApply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist the team to ensure compliance with the state and federal
regulatory agencies and related policies like OSHA, EPA, DOT,
* Develop and submit all applicable EHS permits and reports to EPA,
Wastewater, Fire Department, and other regulatory agencies.
* Conduct routine compliance EHS audits/inspections, provide
reports and action plans to ensure corrective actions are fully
* Develop and conduct Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) for different
operations, communicate identified risks, and provide solutions,
control measures, and action plans for addressing the risks.
* Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure
that the company has a well-designed, implemented, and scalable
approach to EHS compliance management.
* Under the direction of the Global EHS Head, develop strategic EHS
plans to meet organizational goals.
* Drive incident investigations and provide corrective and
preventive actions to prevent the reoccurrence of the
* Conduct occupational risk assessments (Ergonomic Assessments) to
prevent sprain/strains and improve workplace conditions and
* Identify company safety training needs, develop, and implement
* Monitor and approve industrial hygiene sampling strategies and
* Serves as the primary contact and responds to reports of leaks,
spills, and any other release of potentially harmful or hazardous
* Evaluate the effectiveness of the EHS programs using established
goals and make recommendations and implement corrective action(s)
based on industry standards and best practices.
* Represent the organization in community or industry safety groups
* Maintain safety files and records.
* Mentor Safety Committee.
* Perform other duties, projects, and initiatives as assigned.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* Work effectively as a team player with multiple working groups
* Demonstrates excellent communication and writing skills.
* Act as EHS subject matter expert and utilize approaches that
require innovation and technical skills.
* Well-developed planning and organizational skills including the
ability to prioritize activities, meet commitments, and meet
* Bachelor of Science (or country equivalent) in Health and Safety,
Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering field preferred or
equivalent work experience.
* Certifications in health and safety (e.g., CSP, CIH, CHMM) are
preferred but not required.
* Minimum 5+ years relevant working experience preferably within a
chemical, metal finishing, semiconductor, oil and gas, wastewater
treatment, or related industries.
* Strong track record of submitting permits, working with
regulatory agencies, leading, and developing EHS programs,
performing audits, JHA, and gap assessment.
* Working knowledge of environmental regulations including storm
water, air/water, Tier 2 reports, Form R, etc. Extensive knowledge
of EPA, OSHA, DOT, NFPA, and other governmental regulations and
* Demonstrated experience in hazardous materials, emergency
response team development, implementation, and administration.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: This section is required
for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Acts (ADA)
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Ability to stand, sit and walk for long periods of time.
* Ability to kneel, reach, walk, push, pull and grasp.
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
* Required to wear personal protective equipment when
* Subject to occasional hazards including electrical current,
moving mechanical parts, exposure to chemicals and, etc.
At Ultra Clean Technology, we don't just welcome diversity - we
celebrate it! Ultra Clean Technology is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin,
age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity and expression, marital status, and any other
characteristic protected under laws and regulations.
UCT offers an excellent benefits package to all full-time
employees, which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid
#LI-BD1 #UCTCareers #jobs #hiring
Keywords: Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc., Hillsboro , Manager, EHS, Executive , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!