Sr Regional Property Manager
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: June 24, 2022
SUMMARY / OBJECTIVE The Senior Regional Property Manager (RPM)
is responsible for the overall operation of multifamily properties
administratively and asset management. Responsible for quality of
appearance, maintenance, revenue collections, training, budgets,
financial reporting, site management, and enforcement of agency
regulations. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Understands the financial, physical and ownership/agency goals
for properties assigned. Communicates goals to the site personnel
and monitor progress toward goals established.
- Maintain operations files to keep updated with appropriate
property documents and information.
- Monitors all revenue collections, including 72-hour notices. Is
responsible for accounting for 100% of revenue at the completion of
- Reviews and tracks all notices to residents; 24-hour, 30-day,
10 day, and notice of abandonment. Contacts attorney for residents
who require eviction.
- Collaborates with the compliance management team to ensure that
all work performed is acceptable and meets expectations. Is
responsible for holding the Property Manager accountable to the
- Hires all site team members and schedules Property Manager
training and trains Maintenance Managers to perform their
respective job; will also perform all employee reviews,
disciplinary actions including termination if necessary.
- Reviews and approves invoices for accounts payables and all
- Required to be present at agency inspections and respond to any
items of concern regarding that project.
- Collaborates with site team to facilitate on-site communication
and monitor property goals.
- Required to visit the project a minimum of three times annually
and perform a 100%-unit inspection during one visit annually.
- Enforcing the agency regulations, resident lease, and resident
handbook with Property Managers.
- Creating annual budgets, monthly financial review, and
quarterly variance reporting to owners, lenders, and
- Communicate with owners on annual budgets, quarterly financial
reporting, and owner/board meetings from time to time as necessary.
Insure owner/board, lender & Investor access to Owner Portal.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. COMPETENCIES
- Ability to supervise multiple employees
- Ability to self-direct and manage multiple projects,
objectives, & deadlines
- Ability to research and respond to detailed requests in
- Ability to use a computer for word processing, spreadsheets,
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner, as a member of a
- Ability to relate professionally with contractors, vendors,
residents, & employees
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse
- Ability to create and monitor budgets
- Ability to commit to the mission and values of the Management
- Ability to be flexible to change work plans
- Ability to maintain a professional personal appearance
- Ability to drive a car (and a valid driver's license) in order
to inspect projects
- Ability to comprehend and effectively manage complex regulatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices
applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Experience using Yardi or another property management software
highly preferred. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Yes WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Remote - work from home - must be located w/in 1 hour of
Portland, OR TRAVEL REQUIRED
- Yes, 25% to 40% of the time EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree
preferred but will consider years of experience in lieu of degree.
Training in property / real estate management related to affordable
housing required. Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience managing multiple multi-family
properties. Professional training or training in a related field of
- Bilingual in English / Spanish required. OTHER DUTIES Please
note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EEO STATEMENT Our objective is
to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. ADA
REQUIREMENTS Physical: Frequently required to perform moderately
difficult manipulative tasks such as typing, writing, etc. Must be
able to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods. May be asked to
lift up to 25 lbs. Sensory: Frequently required to read documents,
watch training videos, and read numbers on a computer screen. Must
be able to distinguish normal sounds with some background noise, as
in accepting phone calls, interacting with management, co-workers,
and other staff, etc. Must be able to speak clearly and
understand/be understood using the English and Spanish languages.
Cognitive: Frequently required to concentrate on intense detail
with constant interruption. Must be able to attend to a
task/function for 1 hour or more. Frequently required to understand
and relate to specific ideas, several at a time. Must be able to
remember multiple tasks/assignments given to self and others over a
period of several days. Environmental Conditions: Dust, potential
loud noises, glare from computer screens, heat, and air
conditioning. Equipment: Frequently required to use a computer,
phone, copier, and fax machine. VALUES-BASED BEHAVIORS
- Listens attentively to others. Asks clarifying questions to
gain a better understanding of the other person's views and
assumptions. Is compassionate for the life circumstances of
- Works effectively in a team environment and actively
participates in joint problem solving; willingly includes
- Identifies and takes advantage of opportunities for personal
and professional development.
- Encourages other employees to work as a team for the benefit of
- Comes to meetings prepared and on time; honors work
commitments; follows through on what was agreed upon; meets agreed
- Collaborates with other work groups, and outside organizations
as appropriate, in a proactive and responsive manner.
- Honors the private and confidential matters of co-workers,
employees. Protects the proprietary information of our
- Follow rules, regulations, and policies. Positively contributes
to implementing changes.
- Communicates courteously and effectively with others. Sets
- Reinforces the importance of the core values within the work
group and the larger system by acknowledging behaviors that
demonstrate or reflect Respect, Trust, and Dignity.
- Deals with issues directly, in a respectful and timely manner.
Approach focuses on resolving the issue while not criticizing the
person. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our
Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will
use your information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Hillsboro , Sr Regional Property Manager, Executive , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!