Lancome - - Counter Manager - TANASBORNE
Company: L'Oreal LUXE
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Lanc--me is known for luxurious service, innovative products,
and for the people behind them. The Lanc--me Counter/Business
Manager represents the Lanc--me brand by sharing skills and
knowledge, with a focus on maximizing team effectiveness.
- Maintain awareness of existing competitive ranking and daily
knowledge of all sales achievements vs. goal for staff.
- Oversee training and development of staff.
- Mentor and coach beauty advisors on product knowledge,
performance, KPIs, and service behaviors.
- Manage and execute all customer events held at store.
- Review the status of the customer registry and sampling log
with the team
- Maintain frequent communication with Lanc--me Field Sales and
Training Executives and Retailer Department Manager.
- Establish relationships with key retailer departments (personal
shopper, director of special events, visual.)
- Regularly attend Lanc--me-hosted seasonal training seminars
twice a year and/or digital learning modules.
- Oversee all aspects of the Lanc--me business and maximize
- Manage cleaning, re-stocking and moving boxes with team
Training, Learning and Development:
- Lanc--me Beauty Advisors are enrolled in a brand-sponsored
comprehensive three-day skincare, makeup and luxury service
training (in-person or online) before starting role.
- High achievers are encouraged to pursue further professional
development programs through Lanc--me's Career Path Program. Areas
of specialty include: makeup artistry, skincare and leadership.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years as a manager of a cosmetic retail team or
single store location in a luxury or retail environment
- Two years of clientele development experience in working as or
with professional sales associates
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, possibly including nights,
weekends and/or holidays (dependent on business staffing needs.)
The position is employed by one of our retailer partners on behalf
of the Lanc--me brand.
You possess strong written and verbal communication skillsYou are
comfortable performing skin care services on customers' faces (as
necessary and when dictated by customer and business needs) after
being trained on all proper protocols to do soYou have a flexible
work schedule which includes nights, weekends, and holidaysPhysical
Environment: Must be able to work on the sales floor for extended
periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder as
necessary, and lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse
environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring,
training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or
any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an
application for a recognized disability under applicable law,
please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com.
Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for
assistance completing the application as a request for
accommodation for a disability. All others will not be
About Lanc--me: Women come to Lanc--me to look more beautiful and
they leave feeling happier. For more than 80 years, Lanc--me has
been joyfully making women all around the world feel as happy and
as beautiful as they truly are. More than expert results, discover
the joie de vivre of true innovation, inspiration, personalization
and French elegance at Lanc--me. Lanc--me is a proud brand in the
L'Oreal Luxe portfolio. As a division of the world's leading beauty
company, L'Or--al Luxe products are available at department stores,
cosmetics stores, travel retail, but also own-brand boutiques and
dedicated e-commerce websites.
Keywords: L'Oreal LUXE, Hillsboro , Lancome - - Counter Manager - TANASBORNE, Executive , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!