DCAI Risk and Controls Program Manager
Company: Intel GmbH
Posted on: November 23, 2021
- --- DCAI Risk and Controls Program Manager Hillsboro, OR Job
ID: JR0189270 Job Category: General Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR
US Other Locations: US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US,
California, San Diego;US, California, Santa Clara Job Type:
Experienced Hire DCAI Risk and Controls Program ManagerJob
As a manager you will set priorities for the team, get results
across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop
employees, and manage performance. Provide counsel to senior
management in assisting and/or driving business decision making
process. Ensure compliance with financial, legal and corporate
policies.Responsibilities will include but are not limited
to:Process analysis/design and implementation, yearly employee
performance reviews, plan and budgeting as part of plan of record
(POR), coordinate group activities and cross-functional
teams/meetings, legal and finance interface and lead corporate
initiatives. May be called upon to develop group presentations for
high level management, worldwide agency or other third party vendor
management and tracking/analyzing group indicators.The ideal
candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Be, and be seen as role modeling world class ethical and legal
- Strong leaderships skills (listening, empathy, speaking up with
context, collaborator, influencing)
- Proven experience to police (control and investigate) and to
minister (influence at scale)
- Strong project/program management skills, and proven experience
in managing multiple projects.
- Strong Intel business acumen (order to cash, and market to
- Demonstrated experience to influence change at all levels of
the organization and geos.
- Aptitude for ethics, legal, and operational compliance, proven
experience to translate regulations and policies into practical,
actionable advice and programs.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. Proven
experience to align multiple stakeholders to a common
- Work independently and have a strong bias for action.
- A curious person with strong analytical skills.
- Willing to deal with high levels of ambiguity
- Teamwork and collaboration with multiple stakeholders with a
customer service and continuous improvement mindset
- Proven experience to translate regulatory or legal requirements
into practical, actionable advice and programs.
- Strong project/program management skills, and willing to manage
Minimum Qualifications:Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree
in Finance, Business, Math, Science or Engineering discipline or
related field of study with 4+ years of experience orMaster's
degree in the above fields with 2+ years of experience.10+ years of
relevant experience in a compliance, legal, finance, audit, program
management, operations or engineering role.This position is not
eligible for immigration sponsorship.Preferred Qualifications:
- 15+ years of relevant experience in a compliance, legal,
finance, audit, program management, operations, or engineering
role.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's
transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud
and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center
is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial
intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers
the products and technologies-spanning software, processors,
storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud,
communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, California, San
Diego;US, California, Santa Clara
Intel Corporation will require all new U.S. employees to be
fully-vaccinated for Covid-19 as a condition of hire unless they
have an approved accommodation in place under applicable law.
Newly-hired employees will be required to provide proof of
vaccination prior to their start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex,
national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran
status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression,
gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic
protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Keywords: Intel GmbH, Hillsboro , DCAI Risk and Controls Program Manager, Executive , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!