Assistant Store Manager - Now Hiring
Company: Hanes Brands
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Under supervision of Store Manager, supervise store personnel in
all store activities, maintain store policy and procedures. We are
seeking a responsible and hard-working Assistant Manager to join
our growing team of professionals. The Retail Assistant Manager is
primarily focused on supervising store personnel in all store
activities and maintaining store policy and procedures under the
supervision of Store Management. The Assistant Manager will report
directly to the Management team.
A big part of your role as a Retail Assistant Manager will be to
measure female consumers to determine the proper fit for bras and
various other undergarments and intimate apparel in the privacy of
the women's fitting room on a regular basis. The Retail Assistant
Manager will also be responsible for the operation and
merchandising of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
Other responsibilities for the Retail Assistant Manager
* Budget control, shrink, overall operation and merchandise
presentation within the store.
* Taking semi-annual physical inventory.
* Ensuring that all merchandise is displayed and merchandised
* Keeping Merchandise Supervisor informed of out-of-stock, slow
sellers and problem merchandise.
* Assisting in planning of store payroll and financial budget.
* Maintaining accurate records and controlling expenses to achieve
budget objectives while ensuring adequate staffing.
* Recruiting, selecting and training store staff.
* Assisting on the sales floor as needed, including cashiering and
waiting on customers.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the Retail Assistant Manager
position, you need a high school degree/GED or a combination of
education and retail management experience. College degree is
preferred. The Retail Assistant Manager must also have Assistant
Management experience in specialty retail (apparel or women's
intimate apparel is preferred).
Other requirements for the Retail Assistant Manager include:
* Demonstrated ability to handle diverse demanding workload in a
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work well both individual and within teams
We believe in offering our Retail Assistant Managers a competitive
salary and excellent benefits package for full time employees. To
learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Keywords: Hanes Brands, Hillsboro , Assistant Store Manager - Now Hiring, Executive , Warrenton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!