Tool Room Engineer
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Please reply with your updated resume.
Job Title: Tool Room Engineer
Term: 12 Months contract (Possibility of extension) on W2
Job Location: Mebane, NC
Pay Rate: Up To $53/- Hourly on W2 Without Benifits
Out of State candidate can be consider if open for relocation
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- This position is responsible to Support the tool room
operation, mold management, root cause analysis, spare parts
management, balance the workload in the tool room, skill and
training matrix and mold matrix.
- Define skills and training for each tool maker
- Select correct technicians for each work
- Daily management work.
- Ensure that technicians upload the information in SAP
- Calculate the min-max of spare parts
- Do PM schedule.
- Create Standard work for each activity in the Tool Room.
- Reception and inspection of new tools.
- Team Work
- Focus on results
- +3 yrs of experience on plastic injection tools
- Mechanical Engineering OR similar
- Hot runner systems
- CNC Lathe
- Grinding Machine
- Milling Machine
- Laser Welder
- Mold Flow analysis
- Solid Works
- Gantt charts
- Down time
- Mold matrix
- Mold repairs efficiency
- Zero near misses.
Thanks in advance for your time and consideration, please feel free
to provide a current version of your resume. I look forward to
hearing from you!
Keywords: Mindlance, Hillsboro , Tool Room Engineer, Engineering , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!