Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Pay Range: $20hr - $25hr
- This is an essential position, candidate would be working
on-site in a lab environment.
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting materials
characterization and failure analysis in support of board level
- In this role candidates will be working directly with 3
engineers supporting the material characterization and failure
analysis of board level technology development programs.
- Must possess good communication skills, work well with a team,
deliver under pressure, and be well-organized.
- Basic computer skills (like Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Candidate is expected to be flexible in working in multiple
labs across 2 different work sites/campuses. (Candidate will be on
the work site for the full day, not driving back and forth on a
Skills/qualifications required, not limited to the
- Optical Microscopy (bright field, dark field).
- SEM/EDX (Scanning electron microscope).
- High School (GED) or higher; like Associate s degree in science
or engineering and 2-4 years experience in failure analysis,
material analysis, process development, or analytical tool
- Knowledge of board level assembly processes and failure
analysis in lab environment would be of immense help.
- The candidate would need to be flexible to commute between
different Client sites in area.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Hillsboro , Engineering Technician, Engineering , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...