Sr. Chemical Process Engineer
Company: TEC Group Inc.
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Senior Chemical Process Engineer
We are looking for a Chemical Process Engineer who is experienced
in providing innovative technical solutions and a specialized
expertise to provide our clients with the next generation of
designs for the high technology industry.
- Responsible for performing professional, detailed, and complex
process engineering designs and solutions in support of our
client's complex environments.
- Works to implement, and expand the selection of new and
innovative concepts and/or approaches to solve complex
- Performs in a role to provide technical direction and guides,
supports, and develops all levels of staff throughout the
department, so that we meet the client's expectations, scope,
budget, and schedule.
- Identifies, champions, mentors, and coaches the development of
our less experienced staff and looks for ways to elevate the
technical and professional expertise of the team.
- Define, develop, and deliver structured engineering approaches
through continuous process improvement, adherence to best
practices, and providing standardize approaches.
- Nurtures and promotes inter-discipline, inter-department, and
inter-office cooperation, collaboration, and initiatives to
optimize and improve work and staff sharing processes by
participating in multi-discipline strategy sessions.
- Assists all levels of Management in articulating discipline
capability requirements in support of strategic and business
- Participates in the provision of technical consulting services
- Participates in civic, discipline and professional activities
and associations, with technical publication credits
- Travel may be required.
- Bachelor Degree from an ABET accredited school in Chemical
Engineering or technically related discipline.
- Professional Engineering licensure (PE) is required.
- Knowledge of chemical process systems control philosophy
including P&ID development.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit preferred. In-depth knowledge
of fluid transfer, heat exchange, friction loss in piping systems,
including design and operation. Previous experience with design of
experiments and authoring of technical reports. Previous experience
running computer-based simulations.
- Experience in designing systems such as, ultrapure/high purity
water systems, specialty gas and chemical systems,
solvent/acid/hazardous wastewater treatment systems or related
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to manage multiple
tasks simultaneously, and ability to react to shifting priorities
to meet business needs and deadlines.
Keywords: TEC Group Inc., Hillsboro , Sr. Chemical Process Engineer, Engineering , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...