Project Engineer (Engineering)
Company: DPS Group Global
Posted on: August 7, 2022
DPS Group have multiple openings for Project Engineers to join our
team in Hillsboro, OR. The Project Engineer will supervise the
required scope from implementation to completion as a System Matter
Expert (SME) in their specific Engineering discipline. They will
perform a variety of assignments involved in the coordination of
engineering, construction, budgeting, scheduling and turnover
aspects of a project. This individual typically performs in an
owners' representative role for our client and carries out
assignments as directed by the Design Manager.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in
similar role, come from a design background working with
Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals, thrive
in a fast-paced professional environment, preferably supporting
industrial high-tech client project environments.
This is not a remote position and will require the selected
individual to live within a commutable distance to the Hillsboro,
OR office. Relocation assistance is available for selected
- Responsible as a SME for the engineering activity on various
sized projects relative to your specific engineering
- Delivers key documentation required for a best-practice
process, including (but not limited to) a detailed planning, ROM
estimating, and high-level scheduling.
- Scope development for the client(s) to achieve their required
- Work with the project's A/E firm to evaluate progress and give
technical support, as needed, to deliver the detailed design.
- Understand and be able to communicate the client's design and
specifications to various stakeholders thought out the various
phases of the project.
- Be the single point of contact for the specific engineering
discipline for the entire phase of the specific scope
- Be able to manage multiple projects, at different phases, at
one time varying in size and duration.
- Strong understanding of the project management process;
programming, scope development, design development, implementation,
- Seeks innovative and lean approaches for design, function, and
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Semiconductor industry
standards and design criteria within the engineering industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Engineering Bachelor's degree from four-year college or
university with minimum of two years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Software proficiency in MS Office Suite, PowerPoint, Procore,
Bluebeam. Ability to learn and use a variety of software, tools,
and systems necessary to meet business needs.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal (English),
attention to detail, proven problem-solving skills
- Read, analyze, and interpret business, professional, technical,
or governmental documents. Write reports, business correspondence
and procedure manuals. Effectively present information and respond
to questions from managers, customers, and other project
- Comfortable working in an office, production lab environment or
construction site, and may be required at times to wear specific
PPE and/or cleanroom suit.
- Must have reliable transportation, live within a commutable
distance and able to provide valid work authorization for US
DPS Group is a global EPCM firm offering full-service solutions
within the Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and
medical technology) and Advanced Technology (semiconductor, data
center, and solar) industries. DPS is dedicated to delivering
successful projects with a 'client-first' mentality and personal
touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Program
Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health
and Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification, and
DPS Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. DPS does not discriminate in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
country, regional or local law.
Keywords: DPS Group Global, Hillsboro , Project Engineer (Engineering), Engineering , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!