Radio Frequency Optimization Engineer
Company: Larsen & Toubro
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- A minimum of 8 years work experience in RF Planning &
Optimization for 5G/LTE / UMTS / GSM.
- A minimum of 2 years good work experience on 5G/LTE
- Radio Network Planning and Optimization 5G/LTE/3G/2G.
- Radio Network Optimization experience on a 5G/LTE network.
- Good knowledge of 5G/LTE KPIs - expertise in creating and
analysis of statistical KPI reporting.
- Expertise with RF Optimization tools, DT measurement tools (ex.
TEMS) and post-processing tools (ex. Actix).
- End-user / customer problem investigation.
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer
- Team player, open communication, and ability to work in
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong programming skills in R, Python, SQL, C++ is
- Querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R,
Python, SQL, etc
Keywords: Larsen & Toubro, Hillsboro , Radio Frequency Optimization Engineer, Engineering , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!