Process Engineer (P. E.)
Company: DPS Group Global
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DPS Group is seeking experienced Process Engineers to join our US
based A&E design operation to support advanced technology
projects across the globe. These challenging positions involve
working as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and
coordinated team focused on semiconductor tool install projects
within state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. Come be a part of
a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for
industry leading clients. We design of some of the most complex and
specialized facilities being constructed today.
Projects for our clients include feasibility studies, long-range
planning studies, and full design services including programming,
schematic design, design development, construction documents, and
services during construction for design/bid/build and design/build
Successful candidates will be self-motivated individuals with
strong communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire
to apply their professional experience and knowledge in a team
environment on technically challenging and professionally rewarding
projects. Our team is seeking professionals who understand the
importance of meeting their targeted commitments while being
flexible to the ever-changing and fast paced environment of our
- Be a Global Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) for the DPS' Advanced
Technology Group (ATG), leading and controlling the design for
Process systems related to semiconductor tool install
- Organize, assign, and delegate necessary engineering and design
tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team
of engineers and designers.
- Manage scope, budget, and schedule to meet project goals.
- Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines
such as mechanical, electrical, structural and architectural to
- Take responsible charge of the process design, including
technical accuracy, completeness, and quality of construction
- Analyze and design complex systems, including: Planar Chemical,
Bulk Chemical, Specialty gases, Bulk gas systems, UPW systems,
- Manage Process Design Development through standard process
design documentation including PFD's and P&IDs.
- Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work
with teams to assure quality plans.
- Are familiar with HAZOP studies and ATEX requirements.
- Perform field activities such as observation of construction
- Review construction submittals for conformance with the intent
of contract and design documents.
- Execute site master planning, concept designs and preliminary
engineering phases with other team members as the Advance
Technology Group (ATG) Global process expert across multiple global
projects, reporting to the ATG global Design Director based in
- Identify and research future semiconductor industry trends.
Keep on top of technology and industry developments.
- Assist in the development of group's systems, procedures,
standards, and knowledge management.
- Develop, organize, and control programs to eliminate existing
or potential process/engineering problems and innovate and deliver
plant improvements and innovations relating to energy efficiency
for our clients.
- Provide technical backup to the operations design teams in
resolving specific complex process/plant problems.
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and
equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Direct the use of PIPE-FLO fluid flow analysis software to
design, optimize and troubleshoot fluid piping systems
- Direct the use of appropriate piping system stress analysis
software (Autopipe, Caesar or similar)
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor's degree in
Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field.
Professional Engineer (P.E.) license is required, or on track to
obtain P.E. in the near future.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience performing tool install
engineering design preferred. Alternatively, semiconductor
facilities systems design will be considered if less than above
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, and applicable
engineering software. Experience using REVIT in a BIM environment
- Strong relevant engineering/design experience in
industrial/advanced technology sector.
- Excellent English level - written and spoken.
- Knowledge of specific design standards, with a current
understanding of applicable international building codes.
- Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines,
clients, and vendors at all levels, and be able to work with remote
teams in different times zones and geography.
- Local candidates preferred. Will entertain relocation for
candidates with directly related experience.
- Ability to provide valid work authorization for US
DPS Group is a global EPCM firm offering full-service solutions
within the Advanced Technology (semiconductor, data center, and
solar) and Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and
medical technology) industries. DPS is dedicated to delivering
successful projects with a 'client-first' mentality and personal
touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Program
Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health
and Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification, and
DPS Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. DPS does not discriminate in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
country, regional or local law.
Keywords: DPS Group Global, Hillsboro , Process Engineer (P. E.), Engineering , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!