Endpoint Cybersecurity Engineer
Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
As a Endpoint Cybersecurity Engineer, your role on the Security
Technology Management team is to provide hands-on technical and
tactical expertise to a 24x7 team of dedicated security engineers
focused on maintaining operational stability while reducing risk.
You will work on a team of experienced security professionals who
are passionate about their work and This company. We are a diverse,
cross-functional team that collaborates globally across the
organization with a variety of stakeholders from service desk
technicians to system architects, developers and lawyers. You will
partner closely with Cyber Defense Center, Data Protection,
Engineering Solutions and Delivery, Windows Client/Server Platform
and Cloud Security/Automation teams to assess, analyze, and
optimize operational tasks, functions and processes. Our realm of
capabilities and toolsets that we leverage include Endpoint
Protection, IDS/IPS, WAF, Proxy, PKI and Advanced Threat
- You have strong problem-solving skills and thrive on your
ability to determine root cause and provide relevant
- An operational mindset is in your blood; the ad-hoc change of
evening or weekend plans is seen as an opportunity to grow and
- Change is an opportunity and ambiguity doesn't rattle you.
- You leverage excellent written and verbal communication skills
in a clear business relevant manner that is adjusted to the
audience; up, down and across the organization.
- Independent sound decision making is the skill most used on a
- Your passion to learn is supplemented with your ability to be
trained and mentored from your peers and members of your team in a
highly collaborative environment.
- Passionate about security and self-driven to one-day become an
- You rely on your previous enterprise experience and enjoy the
challenge of slaying large and ever-changing technical
- Your formal education is, or work experience is similar to, a
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information
Security/Assurance, Engineering, or related field of study. If you
believe your approach to security balances risk against the needs
of the business; you excel in a highly-matrixed, organized-chaos
environment we want to hear from you.
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., Hillsboro , Endpoint Cybersecurity Engineer, Engineering , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!