Cloud Security Engineer - Azure
Company: Umpqua Bank
Posted on: April 9, 2021
This is a remote work opportunity that is available to people
who reside in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California, or Nevada
while employed with us.
As a key member of a sophisticated security engineering team, you
will be an active participant in the day-to-day operations and
engineering of security solutions and applications in support of
Umpqua Bank initiatives. The Cloud Security Engineer supports
various security components in a cloud environment. Provide high
level customer service to bank associates. Assist or advise other
TAG teams on technical issues. Participate in migration of various
solutions from on premise to Azure cloud.Functions
- Administer on-prem and Azure core network security systems to
include: Azure Security Center, Azure Policy, Azure DevOps, web
application firewalls, client and business VPN, and data loss
- Automate infrastructure provision (infrastructure as code) and
establish monitoring conditions for cyber security services.
- Engage with and influence key stakeholders to ensure that
compliance, security, and cross-functional requirements are
- Requires continuous self-reflection and learning of soft and
technical skills to accommodate constantly changing e-business,
cybersecurity, and technical landscape.
- Analyze audit findings and implement corrective actions.
- Participate in CI/CD process design and development.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to
your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures
regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank
Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor, Associate, vocational or technical degree in
information security, IS, or CS preferred .
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and O365 security
- Experience with Terraform or other code deployment
- Certification: AZ500, AZ400, AZ204 or equivalent.
- Strong experience writing and modifying scripts for automation,
PowerShell or Azure CLI preferred.
- Prefer 5-8 years of IT experience with focus on network or
- 1-3 years of information/cyber security experience
- Knowledge of operating system fundamentals, networking
fundamentals, network protocols, web applications, and critical
- Knowledge of common attacker tactics and techniques.
- Actively seeks and contributes to the maturity of our security
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Provides tactical leadership during project tasks and
- Proficient written/verbal communications skills.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions Work involves:
- Occasional walking
- Lifting up to 10 pounds.No relocation is offered.
About UsWe do things a little differently here at Umpqua. Our
retail stores serve as community hubs, our associates are given up
to 40 hours of volunteer time each year, and we're never satisfied
with the status quo. Greatness has no finish line, so we continue
every day to keep people at the center of everything we do. We
focus on building relationships, understanding our customers' needs
and connecting to people in new and innovative ways -- always
staying true to our mission of providing personalized banking for
all people, whenever and however they prefer to bank.Umpqua Bank is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. We
maintain a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
Keywords: Umpqua Bank, Hillsboro , Cloud Security Engineer - Azure, Engineering , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!