Night Shift PTD Module & Integration Yield Engineer
Company: Intel GmbH
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Job ID: JR0163086 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location:
Hillsboro, OR US Other Locations: Job Type: College Grad Night
Shift PTD Module & Integration Yield EngineerJob Description
PTD Yield Engineers are responsible for leading scientific research
enabling manufacture of innovative device architectures coupled
with the realization of these architectures.Responsibilities, but
not limited to:
- Designing executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet
engineering specifications for their process.
- Participate in development of intellectual property.
Development of the equipment necessary to exploit the understanding
gained in research in collaboration with equipment suppliers.
- Work effectively with the equipment supplier to identify
shortcomings propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate
- Operate manufacturing line in order to integrate the many
individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex
- In situ ramp to manufacturing volumes to demonstrate the
technology meets requirements while simultaneously transferring the
technology to counterparts in manufacturing via the Copy Exactly
- Install and qualify manufacturing capacity at the development
site and audit installation qualification and supervise first full
loop at the production site. This position is not eligible for
Intel immigration sponsorship.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially
considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in
addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus
factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experiences can be
obtained through internships, military trainings and/or work
- Must possess a Master's degree in an Engineering and/or Science
discipline such as Electrical Engineering , Applied Physics,
Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering.
- 3+ months of experience with semiconductor processing,
semiconductor devices and circuits, device physics or
- 6+ months experience of Statistical Process Control (SPC) or
Design of Experiments (DOE) principles.
- 6+ months experience to work with external and internal
- 6+ months experience in equipment skills and experience
maintaining semiconductor equipment.
- 6+ months experience in Semiconductor devices & circuits,
measurements and testing, microscopy, microprocessor architecture,
- 6+ months experience in Laser Optics, Digital Signal Processing
and Image Processing.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make
every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from
semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield
improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world
class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the
Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network
of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test
facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to
bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex,
national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran
status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression,
gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic
protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Keywords: Intel GmbH, Hillsboro , Night Shift PTD Module & Integration Yield Engineer, Engineering , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!