Process Technician - JD43
Posted on: March 29, 2021
MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and
device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions
include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and
paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced,
and ever-growing industry!We are looking for candidates with 3-4
years of semiconductor processing experienced in thin film
deposition or etch for a Process Technician position that we have
open in Hillsboro, Oregon.Process Technician Job Description:
- Perform technical tests and experiments for process
engineering, including the set up and operation of process
equipment (including SEM, TEM, Dual Beam, light microscopes, and
sputtering tools) to qualify process equipment and optimize
- Adjust hardware/software parameters to correct issues or
- Work closely with cross-functional engineering teams to
troubleshoot process/integration problems
- Perform minor electrical or mechanical troubleshooting on
- Perform preventative and unscheduled maintenance on process
- Refers more complex problems to appropriate staff members
- Maintains records and reports as required
- Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and
- Prepare records, charts, and graphs of test results
- Operate metrology tools,
- Responds to emergency service calls as required
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training,
manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
- Responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company
property including vehicles, tools, etc.
- Responsible for following proper industry safety procedures
when working with potentially dangerous elements or conditions such
as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical
parts, radiation, etc.
- Must maintain personal and professional standards of conduct
acceptable to both MSR-FSR and customers to maintain eligibility
for authorization to access customer site(s)Process Technician
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of semiconductor processing experience in
thin film deposition, or etch, preferably in a high-volume
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook,
Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starting individual with strong technical and hands-on
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of EDS, EELS, PEELS, and STEM are highly
desirable.Process Technician Physical Requirements:
- Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity, prolonged sitting, and
ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds are required.
- This position requires the use of Personal Protection Equipment
and the proper use industry safety procedures while working.
- Occasional travel to training facility and customer location
may be required.Process Technician Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of semiconductor processing experience
in thin film deposition, or metrology, preferably in a high-volume
manufacturing facility.MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action
Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally
protected status.PM20 PI132019667
Keywords: MSR-FSR, Hillsboro , Process Technician - JD43, Engineering , Hillsboro, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!